Employment Tribunal

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, Jun 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. I thought we weren't allowed to post anything about disabled people.

3. Boom Boom Tssshhh!

Don't worry about me shippers I'm 'armless.

4. Law student ay? nuff said.

5. She is a fittie tho.

6. Are you trying to be funny?! The women has part of her arm missing, how could she possibly be 'fit': are you discriminating against all those who have lost part of their limb/s?

And clearly the comment about being 'armless is a terrible insult to people such as myself, athough I am not afflicted with a disability, I have an overwhelming need to use correct spelling and grammer at all times and if you should post such ridiculous 'part-words', then you are clearly denying me MY NEEDS and are therefore a facist. Or bad with keyboards.

:D :D :D :D

7. Look on the bright side, it's her left arm. You could promise her the world, slip an expensive engagement ring on her finger, do the biz, take the ring back to the jewellers while she's aleep (she won't feel it) and then do a runner......bargain

8. she is a chif no question. i could cope with the hole one arm thing.

9. Personally i dont think Abercrombie and wotsit will have a leg to stand on........

TAXI...........

10. Law Student! and the company have paid out £4m before for disctrimination Hey Ho Away we go $$$$$$
    Beats working for a living

I used to be a chamois wringer for a one armed window cleaner in Cleethorpes, But had to retire when she fell off the ladder

Jack McH

11. she looks ok 2 me ive had birds wi 2 arms a lot worse

12. Awwwww...... I was soooo looking forward to discussing Slim's transient testicles and RJ's infamous wandering willie. ;)

As one of those "attacked" in RJ's most recent discourse I really see no reason why disability should be treated as a "special case" when fudgepacking is subject to sometimes caustic comment. The comments are much more mild now that when I first joined RR as a baby NozzyNozzer. The mischievous ABs just need firmly putting in their place..... :roll: :twisted:

Talooooooooooooooooooah.... He's all yours!

[​IMG]

13. no ken :D

14. PMSL :lol:

PS: Is that you in the background piccy, looking apprehensively from between Tally's lacey legs, Witsend? I thought it might be Wrecker or Monty, but they both swear blind that wimmen don't turn them on!

15. I am THE Queen not any old queen. Talk about lack of good manners. Sailors these days. :sex:

16. Can't be me in the background as wimmin swoon at my feet once they catch a glimpse of my manly physique (unless it's Mrs Wrecker and it would be my back as I run like fcuk to get away)