Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emoticons

hobbit

War Hero
With the many emoticons I have yet to find a ' spit the dummy '. Is there such a creature . Done the search bit but no luck

:D

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
That is because we're expected to have the vocabulary to express ones' emotions in prose, nay iambic pentameter, in RR.

Whereas on arrse a picture is more apt. :lol:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
SILVER_FOX said:
So just exactly why are all Emoticons naked?

SF

Because it they had clothes on they would be little emotional cartoon men with clothes on, not bollocko emoticons. They could conceal a weapon if clothed.

ANGWISH

Lantern Swinger
Ninja_Stoker said:
SILVER_FOX said:

SF

Because it they had clothes on they would be little emotional cartoon men with clothes on, not bollocko emoticons. They could conceal a weapon if clothed.

Only if they'r mail :? :? 8)

ANGWISH said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
SILVER_FOX said:

SF

Only if they'r mail :? :? 8)

Is that chain mail or the night mail Angwish? :wink: :D

Personally I'd never realised they were in the buff, otherwise I might have looked closer! :D :lol:

aussiepint

War Hero
Ninja_Stoker said:
That is because we're expected to have the vocabulary to express ones' emotions in prose, nay iambic pentameter, in RR.

Whereas on arrse a picture is more apt. :lol:

:D Brilliant!

Bad CO

Admin
You should now have all the smileys available on ARRSE ....... and don't say we never do anything for you!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Whereas, I did suggest earlier in this thread that emoticons were possibly for the intellectually challenged, I actually think they're quite good!

So, before you say it - I was right!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WreckerL Emoticons Bloody Computers 22
D Emoticons Site Issues 3