EMOs, what manner of freaks live among us?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Jan 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hate EMOs and I'm pretty sure they're multiplying, they all sit outside Wagamama looking oh so individual (but all the same) pontificating on how sad, lonely and pointless life is whilst waving their gash dyed black fringes away from their eyeliner with shite skinny, scarred emaciated girl wrists.

They have their own website where they talk about their desperation at, like, having to go to school because no one understands yah?

soEmo.co.uk - Emo Scene Community - Emo Girls - Emo Guys

Look at this cunt. "Keep on cutting"

I'd rather have a spastic than one of these for a kid.

2. Spoilt your dinner oppo??
  3. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Does this make you Rum Ration's very own EMO as you seem to have the same traits!! ? :) :slow:
    • Like Like x 2
  4. My heart is like, a black oozing pool of despair, like, I just wish people would understand me. I'm off to listen to my favourite bands, stab stabby stab stab and The tight pants of misery.
  5. Think I have problems.

I maybe an EMO!!!

All the time I'm at work I despair. Only trouble is I don't fit the 'look' profile being short fat and bald.
  6. Try eating a Walnut Whip...no-one can be unhappy after eating a Walnut Whip...or Orange Matchmakers...either are a very good cure for despair and sadness.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Barstewards have stopped putting walnuts in Walnut Whips - Despair - despair!!!!!!!
  8. "I'm so proud of you son"

9. Must be, he's on that site.
  10. That right there explains a lot.
  11. Just checking through the site models...it seems that girlies are massively over-represented...time for you all to faux-emo it?
  12. It look as though pouting into your bathroom mirror, looking suicidally through your fringe is de rigeur...maybe set yourself apart by grinning like H from Steps?
  13. It's like the Manics never happened....
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Of course gash tats will work - just make sure you cry when you explain the 'meaning' behind them (NB go for a dead friend, etc rather than just being leathered).

Jimmy Sommerville= cancer= death=sympathy shag?

16. That is priceless.

i had a fight with my best friend, it was about because i stopped cutting for a while then i got really stressed so i cut again,

Cut deeper sweetcheeks, much deeper.
  17. Woah! Now I have to say there are a fair few hot emo girls on that site! Some of those pictures make me want to die my hair black and learn guitar!