Emma's v's joanna's

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by horseshoof, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :idea: Can anyone justify why one is better than the other!!?
  2. This has been discussed before and I can't be bothered to look for the thread. If you're really that interested, you search for it.
  3. Both in, or near dog shit city, therefore an irrelevance.
  4. Well everyne know Boobs is the place (sorry was the place), to be seen.
  5. Re: Emma's v's joanna's

All pretty academic now (link)
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  6. Well, at least Jo's had the tree....

And they were both better than Harbour Sh*tes in Torpoint.

Actually, the best has to be Fusion in Kingsbridge, long a haunt of div run ashores from BRNC. Basically a community centre with beer in the corner in Kingsbridge. They used to give you a raffle ticket when you went in so that they could count how many punters they'd got. I once went there with about 15 others and the numbers never got higher than 32 all night.

Nothing for it but to drink insensible (and then try and get your jacket and tie back on in the back of a minibus at 2am so you'd get past the main gate....)
  7. lol, a rupert with crazy drinking stories, bonkers ;)
  8. The only place to go in dog sh1t city was Beasties aka The Bistro
  9. I remember the building when it housed Club Tiberius, Nero's, Joanna's and The Honky Tonk but older types will remember it housing the Savoy Ballrooms. Just in case anyone missed the piccies:

10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Its like comparing one turd against another turd. At the end of the day Emma's is still shite, and Jo's was just as crap.
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Jo's was class, you'd stick to the floor and be able to use the tree. Best place to be was just outside the ladies heads, never failed to trap then a quick shufty outside for a kebab and a shag on the beach, you just gotta love them pompey girls.
  12. Have to admit, been there, done that :thumbright:
  13. Same here wrecker, ahh classygirls, how many of us are unknown spunk brothers, do you think Cilla could do a special Surprise Surprise and reunite us unknown spaf siblings together.
    ''Yes lorra lorra lads did her as well and meet them all, some have travelled all the way from faslane''
  14. She wasn't a slag. I'd known for years...well 2 hours actually and it only cost 1 sticky green :lol:
  15. witsend

"nice to see you, nice", "cum on down", "three,two,one".
  16. wet_blobby

....Haha, how seen off, bet you bought her a drink as well.... There was really no need to go overboard with the pompey ladies.. :rofl:
  17. witsend

I was thinking that as well, wrecker done a bit of posh totty. Showing off cnut!!!!!!!
  18. I do have standards, no skidders in her nix either.
  19. wet_blobby

Bloody submariners, got the cash to flash so always end up with the posh totty us mere mortals can only fantasise over... :wink: :lol:
  20. Surprising what you can achieve with a little gold badge "they're real gold darlin', given to me by the queen but you can have them" 8) :wink: :sex: