Emergency BuDGet

Kal_Stu

Lantern Swinger
Ok so I didn't know where to put this post sorry If it's in the wrong place or what you consider to be the wrong place...

Just wondering after Reading something will this effect recruitment? Or will I not effect it??

Just won't peoples views on it,,

again sorry if this is in the wrong place and also sorry if it has been asked before (did use the search bar but nothing came up)

StixJimboRM said:
The secret with news articles is to listen to the WHOLE thing, not just the scary/sensationalist parts, this way you will get the full picture :wink:
Surely that would envolve a longer wait until Page 3 was reached? :wink:

Kal_Stu are you a big Talking Heads fan?
Your OP seems to suggest that Making Sense is an issue.

masterchef

Lantern Swinger
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
was it not announced last night that all government branches have t cut spending by 40% 8O :?
No

it was announced that each department is to plan for 40% cuts, although education and defence have been asked to plan for 10% & 20%. It looks like these are 'illustrative' contingencies, but we'll have to wait and see.

The secret with news articles is to listen to the WHOLE thing, not just the scary/sensationalist parts, this way you will get the full picture :wink:

LINKY to BBC News
thats what i ment :roll: :wink:

masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
was it not announced last night that all government branches have t cut spending by 40% 8O :?
No

it was announced that each department is to plan for 40% cuts, although education and defence have been asked to plan for 10% & 20%. It looks like these are 'illustrative' contingencies, but we'll have to wait and see.

LINKY to BBC News
You said ALL, less 2 Departments is not all, so loose the attitude, numpty.

masterchef

Lantern Swinger
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News
calm downbootlicker :lol:

masterchef

Lantern Swinger
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News
So, explain how this works then:

your word 'all' actually means 'not all' ?

your words 'cut by 40%' actually doesn't mean 'cut by 40%' ?

A late entry for COTW here I think, see you in Lil's :wink: :roll:
i was joking saying thats what i ment lol relax peoples. H.A.T.G.Y :lol:

masterchef

Lantern Swinger
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News
So, explain how this works then:

your word 'all' actually means 'not all' ?

your words 'cut by 40%' actually doesn't mean 'cut by 40%' ?

A late entry for COTW here I think, see you in Lil's :wink: :roll:
i was joking saying thats what i ment lol relax peoples. H.A.T.G.Y :lol:

Back peddling?

haha back peddling about what i was joking saying thats what i ment hence the wink ;)

masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News
Did you pick up the title MasterChef because you're a Crew Trainer for McDs?

You've got to love the Cyber savvy yoof who Google their way here and think that they've got the cojones to give it large to those who've actually been there and done that.
I certainly do. :roll:
I can almost guarantee that you'll be known as 'The gobby Paddy Cnut' after week one of Training.
Good luck with that.
PS you're entered for COTW.

masterchef

Lantern Swinger
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News

You've got to love the Cyber savvy yoof who Google their way here and think that they've got the cojones to give it large to those who've actually been there and done that.
I can almost guarantee that you'll be known as 'The gobby Paddy Cnut' after week one of Training.
Good luck with that.
its been a dream of mine to be COTW cant wait :lol: :lol:

P.S its 'the gobby mick ****' paddy is my brother.

masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News

Good luck with that.

P.S its 'the gobby mick *' paddy is my brother and Uncle.
Fixed that for you.

masterchef

Lantern Swinger
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News

Good luck with that.

Fixed that for you.
haha I'll give ya that one mate :D

masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News

Good luck with that.

Fixed that for you.
Gee, cheers.
I like you, you can come over to my house and Fcuk my sister. :roll:

Lame C_ock.

masterchef

Lantern Swinger
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News

Good luck with that.

Fixed that for you.
Gee, cheers.

Lame C_ock.
hmmmm just another anti irish bigot me thinks :sleepy1:

masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News

Good luck with that.

Fixed that for you.
Gee, cheers.

Lame C_ock.
Oh fcukin' boohoo the nasty man called me a Paddy!
Standfookinby for a lot worse Burger Boy, as in your case there will probably be a few expletives deleted in front of that.
And as someone who grew up in County Kilburn of North London whose best mates Christian names were Sean, Joseph and Patrick, I don't think I can be accused of Anti Irish bigotry.
However Anti Idiot bigotry in your case is a charge I'll readily admit to.

masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
masterchef said:
StixJimboRM said:
masterchef said:
No

LINKY to BBC News

Good luck with that.

Fixed that for you.
Gee, cheers.

Lame C_ock.
Another foreigner playing the race card just what they navy needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
ET(MESM)whogivesafeck Submariners 54
T Submariners 3