Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by soapy007, Dec 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Comments please
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

3. I wonder who's sperm was used? Or did they mix it up, and then take pot luck (as it were)....
  4. Is this the Man born of Man that those of the Islamic faith are waiting for?
  5. It makes one wonder - Would they have accepted this child from the surrogate mother had it been a female? 8O
  6. Looks like someone has had it in for him!
  7. Unfortunatel in my opinion yet another P.C. law. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a homosexual relationship between consenting adults, however introducing a child into the relationship for me is a step too far. I know that there are lesbians who get inseminated one way or another (father is a tukey baster) but man born of man, never happen.
  8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

In a perfect world a man and woman raise a child. To me there is something wrong about man/man or woman/woman partnerships raising a child, it seems to be more about the adults in the relationship rather than the focus being on the welfare and well being of the child.

It's wrong, not natural and selfish.
  9. I believe that homosexuals can make great Uncles, Aunties, big brother or sister and even God parents. Perhaps I'm old fashioned but that's as close as I want a child to become involved in the relationship.
  10. When you have bought all the other things....this is the last big one for celebs, it seems
    The 'child' will be born with an unshake-offible? label
  11. I have to aggree brought into law or not it is not right in my eyes
  12. Snap! and the best of the season.
  13. Well as Frankie Boyle says. They should be good at putting powder on a sore botty... :pottytrain2:
  14. Personally, I don't agree with them aquiring this child.
    However, on a positive note, it will probably never want for much and end up very wealthy indeed. Lucky barstuard.
  15. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

It will be the first time in pop history there isn't a fight over changing a nappy. The only interesting thing is will Elton get upset when the child grows up and brings her/his first bf/gf home, and burst into tears whilst singing candle in the wind or the lion king.

As Jimbo says, who gives a fuck. :roll:
  16. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

I herumphingly disapprove of same sex 'parenting' even if the jizz or egg is accredited. (This is Lil's).

SJRMRN wrote
    Bugger. I have to agree.
  17. Which bit?

The "bugger" or the "agree" !!!
  18. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Lil's / Serious Hybrid Post

Elton and David's luvvie friends are running off at the mouth in tribute (Sky News) What a great way to start the year....wonderful news....I can't wait for my first cuddle . Pass the sick bag. When a quaint old fashioned man and woman 'celebrity couple' have a sprog there isn't this much gushing.

And another thing, unless the egg was planted up the Furnish's stern tube he is in no way a parent. Not a natural one, not a step father (the father hasn't fcuked off) not a foster father.

No-one, has a right to have children by natural / artificial means or adoption but children have rights and except for the Glitters, Fritzels and Gypsy Fagans of this world, children are not commodities, nor are they props.

Strange as it may sound, I am not against pooves, though queens referring to other pooves as 'she' and 'her' give me the hump. I'm not convinced that two blokes in a relationship (sexual or not) being daddy and daddy (when one definitely isn't) to a child is a good thing. Better than being born into chavdom though.

Q. Where's my mummy?

A. We bought her off.

The mincing old mediocre piano playing ponce and his special friend should have got a small yappy type dog with pink fur and a bow. They don't take as long to toilet train as sprogs and there's a good chance they'll die before they become insufferable teenagers. Oh, and you don't need to take them on holiday. A neighbour can feed them and take them for walkies without a CRB check.
  19. tbh my biggest worry is that this child will become nothing more than an acessory and will be wheeled out for nothing more than photo opportunities (wouldn't take your money on a feature not appearing in Hello magazine in the next month or so) and will be looked after by nannies etc. (can't see Elton geting up at 2am to do the feeds or change the nappy)

Has all the ingrediants for another screwed up adult personally.