elo i am a O/c in the sea cadets

Rincewind

Lantern Swinger
Yes seconded. This site is more for Adults.

The portal is the place for "which do you prefer, apples or swimming" pointless polls.

R

kgladams said:
hi i got to ts anson sea cadets unit and i wont to know what the best rank is as a cadets it
The best rank is only available to those who can spell and use correct punctuation. Good Luck.

Sorry I have just read all of his posts and unfortunately come to the conclusion that he (kgladams) is a complete and utter moron. If he ever manages to enter the RN as an officer it will almost certainly be "Captain of the Heads)

dunkers said:
He is just a kid of 12 or 13, he has been pointed in the right direction above so I think we should just leave it there.

well his parents should be ashamed of the langauge he was using! :shock: :shock: :shock:

dunkers said:
Were you any better Andy? ;)
Actually i was.Being a product of the Public school system in the 60's and 70's manners and polite language was paramount.However by the age of 16 i was as bad as any. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I dont think i knew any bad language at the age of 12.

kgladams said:
**** YOU IF UR FROM TS KENT
tim - if ur genuinely coming on here for advice- there is a way to go about it mate - u may only be young - but the average person on here has done a fair time in either regular or reserve RN - give them the respect they are due.
Secondly with an attitude like that the RN won't entertain u - as a rating never mind an officer - i dont want to sound callous but i suggest you grow up, wise up and engage brain before opening gob - or in this case typing.

BH