Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elite Athletes

B

Billy Q

Only two? I'm outraged. Why should the junior branch of the Armed Forces have 4 times as many. Harrumpf. Where do I write my strongly worded letter, Pitt St?

I put Pitt St as hardly anyone will remember those days when the mirrors and Brylcreme were based there!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Government outlines conditions for elite athletes' return to competitive training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Culture Secretary announces return of fans to elite sports events and reopening of grassroots sport from 2 December MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Culture Secretary kick starts expert taskforce to work on fans' return to elite sports venues MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New pilots announced for return of spectators to elite sport MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pilots announced for return of spectators to elite sports events MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Elite force of UK Armed Forces Cyber Reserves steps up to join fight against evolving threats MoD News 0
soleil FlightGlobal: "Analysis: UK Gets Ready To Rejoin Aircraft Carrier Elite" The Fleet Air Arm 2
soleil Mirror: "How The RAF Grew In 100 Years From One Navy Officer With A Pilot Licence To Today's Elite Fighting Force" History 1
soleil Somerset County Gazette: "Langport Naval Officer Joins Elite Group" The Fleet Air Arm 5
Ageing_Gracefully Book Competition January #2 - ELITE! Competitions 8
daffy1 Private Security Firms Poaching Elite Troops Current Affairs 4
soleil Mail: "Elite Commandos Storm Lawless Somali War Zone To Snatch Tribal Leader" The Corps 2
scouse Helicopter elite force !! in Jeopardy The Fleet Air Arm 19
soleil "Westcountry-based Helicopter Elite Force In Jeopardy Amid Defence Budget Cuts" The Fleet Air Arm 1
Nails Should they merge the parras and marines into one elite unit The Corps 26
W Elite troops that helped turn the tide of war The Corps 2
kalum28 most elite The Corps 18
Skunkmiester Declining standards? Or a way to be elite? Current Affairs 6
D Hello all RN Elite Submariners 35
MoD_RSS £50 million to back British athletes to Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic success MoD News 0
trelawney126 Cameroon Athletes go Missing Current Affairs 10