Electrical Technical Officer Certificate of Competency

Discussion in 'RFA' started by LustyBarney, Jun 22, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. After applying for the role of Systems Engineering Officer I was informed that recruitment activity will focus on System engineers with HND or above with ETO CoC and previous sea-going experiance.

    Does anyone know if there is a conversion course or form to fill in to get hold of one of these ETO CoCs? Being an ex PO WE it shouldn't be too hard to do???
  2. Take a look at MSN 1860.

    You might get some exemptions due to your RN experience (section 3.2.3 in particular refers) but you'll still need some courses and an oral examination. There is also some financial outlay required.
  3. Cheers spooner, I'll see where I can get to with this.

Share This Page