Electrical Instrumentation Technician - £28,000 - Morecambe

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by DemobJob, Dec 27, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New on www.civvyjobs.com:

Our client is a waste management company operating from various sites throughout the UK. Due to continued expansion our client now has a vacancy for an Electrical Instrumentation Technician (E&I) based in Morcambe, Lancashire. The successful candidate will be responsible for installations, breakdowns and maintenance of instrumentation equipment within a waste management environment.

This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force (RAF) and has previously worked within an Aircraft Engineering, Marine Engineering (Electrical), REME Technician or similar role.

For all the detail and to apply please visit the link below:

2. Its spelled MORECAMBE!

3. Well I cut & pasted from the title and this is what came up from Tinternet search

It would seem that a type was responsible for the misspelling in the body of the text.
  4. Yes my fault a typo in the main job description which I amended but after posting on this forum .... we all make mistakes, some more than others :)
  5. I lived in Lancaster for some years and misspelling of Morecambe was almost a nationwide hobby.

I know the CO of the Sea Cadets there, and even SCCHQ would spell it wrong.