Election Results - All Discussion here

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Purple_twiglet, May 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Any threads elsewhere will be moved to this thread!

2. 2-0-0 labour :D

3. 3-0-0 now :(

4. All safe labour seats...you know, the ones festooned with shite.... :D :)

5. I hope that scheming **** mandy explodes on air.

6. looks like PR is on its way, good news in my book. Don't know if PT deleted my vote queue thread, but just heard that ours was one of the seats where voters were locked out at 10pm...

7. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Whilst Lab got the three seats the swing to the Cons was high. Too early to say.

8. I agree that its a disgrace, however, cant help but feel that the electorate were give ample time and various methods to vote... but undermanning is inexcusable.

9. Lord Mandelson of Backhander is too good at escaping righteous justice. The weasel

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm up all night so i'm watching the coverage on Sky news. Things will look different come 0400hrs.

11. I think the end poll is going to be a fair whack out i can see the lib dems and snp getting more votes than expected.

12. Me too. By 04:00 I'll be twunted and, likely as not, throwing things at the TV in my own poorly driven outrage bus

13. plus SNP remain in power regardless of the result so salmond can relax.

Really bloody gets me annoyed that they turned loads of people away and didnt let them vote as they ran out of time. shows they need better organisation. Luckily I was able to vote.

14. Blackrat

Bagsy shotgun.

15. Running out of ballot papers? Are you sh*tting me? What on earth is the register for then?

16. Blackrat

Mandelhom is on Sky news still giving it spin. He's had more comebacks than Lazarus that one.

17. Classic from Paxman to the Lib Dem rep on BBC earlier; "would you really get into bed with Peter Mandelson!?"

18. Blackrat

8O

Picture that. Oh the horror.