Eighteen Months Sentence; or ‘Ear and a Half?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Passed-over_Loggie, Aug 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While looking at the article on the dog attacked by idiots, I found this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...s-suing-police-after-dog-bit-off-his-ear.html

Personally, I would put this dog on extra victuals; as a reward. I’m assured by my politically correct girlfiend, though, that the scally is right to sue the Police! I suppose if the woof scuff had swallowed his ear, the poor sod would have been put down.
  2. Pity the dog didn't bite off his meat & two veg, would have stopped him procreating more generations of theiving bastards :twisted:
  3. The Police dog probably got a 'bit' confused :lol: :lol:

The guy must've had his arms protecting his face and head --pity
    he had his ears sticking out .

Sue the dog :lol:

4. Yes, that’s right mate. MOD training is to teach the dog to go for the suspect’s ear first! As the plod shouts "police, dog stop!" then the dog goes into high tempo mode, and talks him to the ground. While having a friendly word in his shell, (no ear). my heart bleads for him.
  5. Talking about this in the pub last night, I was assured, by one who seemed to know, that the dog would have been put down had he swallowed the ear fragment.
  6. I suppose it would be a bad thing to have a police dog with a taste for human flesh
  7. I don't think we were told the dog's name; but you could be right. :D