Eggs For Soldiers

Discussion in 'Charity' started by soleil, Jun 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We always have them, they're quite nice

2. we also always have them, however we did buy some from Tesco Huntingdon and they went off well inside the sell by date. But thats Huntingdon Tesco, think they stock the shelves with other Tesco's waste!!!

Also sell sliced ham with a H4H logo on.

3. I emailed Waitrose asking why they did not sell them and received this reply today, it looks like it could take some time for an answer.

Thank you for your e-mail.

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to you which is as a result of the high volume of e-mails being received at this time.

I would like to thank you for your feedback which has been passed onto the relevant department for consideration at their next review.

I hope you will continue to enjoy shopping with us and I would further like to thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us.

Regards,

Russell Hill

Waitrose Customer Sales and Support.

4. Meanwhile, an interlude image for you, Finks:

egg-soldier-01.jpg

5. What a polite reply.

Mine would have been "we'll sell what we want so why don't you mind your own business?".

Then again, I never did feel that sales was a career for me.

6. Or customer relations Guzzler.:wink:

7. Well I eventually got a response miserable buggers, I won't be shopping there anymore it's back to Farm Foods for me.

Further to my earlier email,

I have had a response back from the buyer and can confirm that we have no plans to stock the 'Eggs for Soldiers' in Waitrose at the present time. This has been noted for their future consideration at the next review.

Should you require any further assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact myself or one of my colleagues on 0800 188 884.

Regards,

Sue Jones

Waitrose Customer Sales and Support.

[THREAD ID:1-1XE6B5]

-----Original Message-----

8. Well Waitrose do not want to alienate their Islamic customers who view attacks upon their fellow caliphate members in far off sunny countries as a personal attack.

9. I do believe you are correct and I hope that you and the other members of the little boys club will see that it is possible to tell someone to **** off in a polite manner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

10. I don't doubt that you are spot on there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

11. Liar, I thought you'd put Witsend on ignore?

You wrote to a supermarket about not stocking a certain brand of egg? Do **** off. Politely.

12. What the **** has me putting wits on ignore got to do with you; you slippery weasel?

13. Mind you, with 77 milion people in the UK (Tesco's figures, not the Government's) you'd think that there were plenty of other people who would still go shopping to Waitrose.

14. Are there other places to shop then?? How quaint. I wondered why I never saw poor people in there.

15. It's another lie isn't it? I'm not sure what's more pathetic, being enough of a crying girl to use the ignore function in the first place or actually lying about it, forgetting and responding to him anyway.

Also, isn't shopping in Waitrose an awfully capitalist thing to do for a man of your apparent beliefs?

16. As I said **** all to do with you, not that I am one but better to be a liar than lower than a vipers bollocks which is what you are you untrustworthy gobshite.

17. Flash.

You lose.

18. Anyone see the irony there? Anyone?

19. So the yolks on who?