Education Certificates

EMay

I’m going to be sitting my Psychometric Test soon so I’m uploading all of my documents.
As for my education certificates, I failed my Maths GCSE by one mark, so my original GCSE results show Maths - D. My parents paid for it to be remarked and subsequently was bumped up to a C. I never received a new certificate showing my C, only a letter from my school stating that the grade had been increased.
I haven’t managed to get a hold of my AFCO so can someone tell me if the letter from the school confirming my grade is sufficient?

Thank you

AVIIJP

Midshipman
You should have received a certificate with the final result. The whole point of a certificate is that it is an authoritative confirmation of a qualification and its grade. Contact your school, or failing that the exam board.

Viktor

Hi .i am a south African interested in enlisting in the British royal navy , how does one go about joining?

Maran?4

Midshipman
I’m going to be sitting my Psychometric Test soon so I’m uploading all of my documents.
As for my education certificates, I failed my Maths GCSE by one mark, so my original GCSE results show Maths - D. My parents paid for it to be remarked and subsequently was bumped up to a C. I never received a new certificate showing my C, only a letter from my school stating that the grade had been increased.
I haven’t managed to get a hold of my AFCO so can someone tell me if the letter from the school confirming my grade is sufficient?

Thank you
Your school probably holds the certificate. Call them up and request it. I never received a few of mine and 9 years later they still had them in storage.
You will need the c grade certificate if the job you are applying for needs c or above.
I wouldn’t worry about having to find it before your test as they should accept it afterwards if you explain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Joining as an Logistics Officer with foreign education certificates Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
MoD_RSS Ensuring 12 years of quality education for children around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary sets out aims for higher education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Written statement from Chair of Ofqual to the Education Select Committee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Susan Acland-Hood made Acting Permanent Secretary at the Department for Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Temporary appointment of Second Permanent Secretary at the Department for Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to heads of admissions, higher education - 7 August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator opens statutory inquiry into Birmingham-based education charity, after continued non-compliance with governance requirements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKEF supports college as it offers female education in Saudi Arabia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Universities Minister speech at Festival of Higher Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Investing in education and accelerating action on the SDGs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Northern Powerhouse Education, Skills, and Employment Summit 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major overhaul of higher technical education announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting every child's right to quality education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Angelina Jolie and UK call for support to protect education for refugee children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary FE speech with Social Market Foundation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 02 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid will help provide millions of Palestinians with healthcare and education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Protecting children in conflict and ensuring access to education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 19 June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator opens statutory inquiry into Yorkshire-based education charity, following repeated non-compliance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adult education budget: S31 grant determination letters 2020 to 2021 MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Education Secretary accelerates T Level roll-out MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Courts shut down rogue education publisher MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted to review students’ and apprentices’ online further education experience MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adapting teaching practice for remote education at a special needs secondary school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A mixed approach to remote education at a primary school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 16 May MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK education providers are helping teachers, parents and students respond to the impact of COVID-19 worldwide MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Schools to benefit from education partnership with tech giants MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to 9 April direction from Secretary of State for Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to 31 March direction from Secretary of State for Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary speech at ASCL's Annual Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 43: UK statement for Item 3 General Debate on Girls' Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM appoints new Special Envoy for Girls’ Education ahead of International Women’s Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary: We're going on a discipline drive in schools MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Department for Education ministerial portfolios confirmed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New National Plan to shape the future of music education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education and Skills Funding Agency calls for views on subcontracting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary unveils plans to unleash North East potential MoD News 0
MoD_RSS College leaders appointed to boost standards of further education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Britain set for post-Brexit education revolution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Closed: Financial health notice to improve: Havering College of Further and Higher Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Effective mentoring and a well-paced curriculum are key to high quality initial teacher education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Third wave of further education providers invited to teach pioneering new T Levels from 2022 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MOD Education Support Fund results 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy exhibits at the International Education Fair in Ashgabat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Research into further education subcontracting launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding boost to support childcare and early education MoD News 0