Education Certificates

I’m going to be sitting my Psychometric Test soon so I’m uploading all of my documents.
As for my education certificates, I failed my Maths GCSE by one mark, so my original GCSE results show Maths - D. My parents paid for it to be remarked and subsequently was bumped up to a C. I never received a new certificate showing my C, only a letter from my school stating that the grade had been increased.
I haven’t managed to get a hold of my AFCO so can someone tell me if the letter from the school confirming my grade is sufficient?

Thank you

You should have received a certificate with the final result. The whole point of a certificate is that it is an authoritative confirmation of a qualification and its grade. Contact your school, or failing that the exam board.

I’m going to be sitting my Psychometric Test soon so I’m uploading all of my documents.
As for my education certificates, I failed my Maths GCSE by one mark, so my original GCSE results show Maths - D. My parents paid for it to be remarked and subsequently was bumped up to a C. I never received a new certificate showing my C, only a letter from my school stating that the grade had been increased.
I haven’t managed to get a hold of my AFCO so can someone tell me if the letter from the school confirming my grade is sufficient?

Thank you
Your school probably holds the certificate. Call them up and request it. I never received a few of mine and 9 years later they still had them in storage.
You will need the c grade certificate if the job you are applying for needs c or above.
I wouldn’t worry about having to find it before your test as they should accept it afterwards if you explain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads