eczema

Itsap100

Hello all, I’m currently in the application process for the Royal Navy and was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with medical and could shed some light on the matter. I understand every case is different and there are many shades of grey but any help is appreciated , I’m currently waiting on hearing back from capita for a final verdict on my medical assessment (before I’m eligible for a face to face) as they’re waiting for notes from my gp about my eczema. It was only every really a problem in my younger years and stopped around 2014. I was issued with a repeat prescription of steroid cream for it, Me being an absolute idiot thought it would be a great idea to order a repeat prescription when I applied for the navy at the start of the year even though I’ve not had it since 2014 (my last request for the cream). The cream hasn’t even been opened as it was only a precaution but since I have sifted through the forum and ive gathered you have to be treatment free for atleast two years, if worst comes to worst and I have failed my medical what are my chances at an appeal ? I’ve got evidence that I haven’t used the cream and my gp have stated they are willing to help me in anyway possible. Apologies for the long post but any help would be great.
Thank you