Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eczema inactive and upcoming medicals

So, I've had eczema as a child and it was treated. Though I get little bits every now and then which don't need treating and haven't been to the GP for, for years (like over 5+ years) as a general moisturiser can fix. Nowadays its only on the top of my arm around the size of a 2 pence coin, so Hardly an issue. Could this pass as just dry skin?

I've seen other cases of eczema on different threads and seem to be larger areas of it. Just unaware on what's been said. Ill have a look through some more threads.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
So, I've had eczema as a child and it was treated. Though I get little bits every now and then which don't need treating and haven't been to the GP for, for years (like over 5+ years) as a general moisturiser can fix. Nowadays its only on the top of my arm around the size of a 2 pence coin, so Hardly an issue. Could this pass as just dry skin?
So, there's only one person who can give you a definitive answer.
Edited to add the word 'so'

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Failed Medical- Eczema Joining the Royal Navy 5
D medical triage call eczema Joining the Royal Navy 4
J Eczema on hands Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
J Successful Medical Appeal: Eczema, Hyperhidrosis, Vitamin D deficiency, Shin Splints. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
J Eczema. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
M Eczema as a baby Joining the Royal Navy 5
J Clarification regarding eczema DQ for Royal Marines Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
tbfyb “Latex allergy” and childhood eczema Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
D Eczema... again! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
E Have eczema Health & Fitness 3
E Chance of entry with mild eczema Health & Fitness 1
E eczema Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
W Eczema - Medical Health & Fitness 65
tbfyb Latex allergy- inactive Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
MoD_RSS British food and drink to take center stage at upcoming China International Import Expo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter and update on upcoming safety works in response to the Grenfell Tower fire: 3 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guinea: UK statement on upcoming elections and referendum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A letter from Sajid Javid to Lord Forsyth on the launch date of the upcoming joint consultation on the Retail Prices Index MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Upcoming changes to the enhanced disclosure application process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Upcoming changes to the enhanced disclosure application process MoD News 0
B Aircrew Officer Pilot - Upcoming AIB Prep. Joining the Royal Navy 1
J Upcoming AIB for TMO Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS News story: Upcoming competition launch MoD News 0
D Upcoming Deployments The Fleet 17

Latest Threads