Eating your own semen

Interesting article....

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/urology/archive/1118.html

High in protein and low in fructose (sugar), that's settled then, I'm going to start eating vast quantities of my own semen as a food supplement. Do you think it would be marketable as a health supplement product like those capsules of omega 3 oils etc? A catchy marketing slogan would boost sales;

"Spunk! Natures own nectar.....get some down you today!"

Actualy did that in the 70s , was occasionaly sleeping with this lady called Murial up in Newcastle {same age as my Mum} , anyway I thought that she had swallowed , but NO she hadn't and came back up and passed it back to me , the one and only time I have swallowed , uuurrrggg ....

dondon said:
Actualy did that in the 70s , was occasionaly sleeping with this lady called Murial up in Newcastle {same age as my Mum} , anyway I thought that she had swallowed , but NO she hadn't and came back up and passed it back to me , the one and only time I have swallowed , uuurrrggg ....
PMSL! :lol:

wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Glad you laughed , another time she wanted it in the back door and ended up with a small tear , ended up in Stonehouse Hospital for a Circumsision , the Naval Nurses faces were a picture , the swines , lol .

dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Glad you laughed , another time she wanted it in the back door and ended up with a small tear , ended up in Stonehouse Hospital for a Circumsision , the Naval Nurses faces were a picture , the swines , lol .
Lol well you shouldn't indulge in such filth then should you, especially with Plymouth lasses... I just hope you've learnt your lesson!! 8O :D

wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Lol well you shouldn't indulge in such filth then should you, especially with Plymouth lasses... I just hope you've learnt your lesson!! 8O :D

Newcastle Girl she was ,,

dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Well that's alrighty then :wink:

wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

She's probably dead now , at least in her 70s , doesn't bear thinking about now , the smell of Amonia uurrgg and Inco pads kinnell lol

dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

She's probably dead now , at least in her 70s , doesn't bear thinking about now , the smell of Amonia uurrgg and Inco pads kinnell lol

Good Run Ashore then!

dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Oh God.... although i'd watch it if i were you unless you want incoming from the likes of Hig haha!

but urghhhhhhhh 8O

wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Oh God.... although i'd watch it if i were you unless you want incoming from the likes of Hig haha!

but urghhhhhhhh 8O

He's into the French Girlies , Lol :lol:

Hahaha Northern birds are the best!

I remember getting invited back by this hottie from Sunderland and her taking my boxers off and grinning like a cheshire. Whilst laying there in the starkers she goes to me, looking at "Excalibur"

"Do you think if I ask nicely it'll spit in my face?"

Good times.