Eating your own semen

RonJeremy

Banned
Interesting article....

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/urology/archive/1118.html

High in protein and low in fructose (sugar), that's settled then, I'm going to start eating vast quantities of my own semen as a food supplement. Do you think it would be marketable as a health supplement product like those capsules of omega 3 oils etc? A catchy marketing slogan would boost sales;

"Spunk! Natures own nectar.....get some down you today!"

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Slogan could be "Tadpoles for Tea". wouldn't work if you've had your nuts cut though. :oops:

dondon

MIA
Actualy did that in the 70s , was occasionaly sleeping with this lady called Murial up in Newcastle {same age as my Mum} , anyway I thought that she had swallowed , but NO she hadn't and came back up and passed it back to me , the one and only time I have swallowed , uuurrrggg ....

wannabefpilot87

Lantern Swinger
dondon said:
Actualy did that in the 70s , was occasionaly sleeping with this lady called Murial up in Newcastle {same age as my Mum} , anyway I thought that she had swallowed , but NO she hadn't and came back up and passed it back to me , the one and only time I have swallowed , uuurrrggg ....
PMSL! :lol:

dondon

MIA
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Glad you laughed , another time she wanted it in the back door and ended up with a small tear , ended up in Stonehouse Hospital for a Circumsision , the Naval Nurses faces were a picture , the swines , lol .

wannabefpilot87

Lantern Swinger
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Glad you laughed , another time she wanted it in the back door and ended up with a small tear , ended up in Stonehouse Hospital for a Circumsision , the Naval Nurses faces were a picture , the swines , lol .
Lol well you shouldn't indulge in such filth then should you, especially with Plymouth lasses... I just hope you've learnt your lesson!! 8O :D

dondon

MIA
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Lol well you shouldn't indulge in such filth then should you, especially with Plymouth lasses... I just hope you've learnt your lesson!! 8O :D

Newcastle Girl she was ,,

wannabefpilot87

Lantern Swinger
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Well that's alrighty then :wink:

dondon

MIA
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

She's probably dead now , at least in her 70s , doesn't bear thinking about now , the smell of Amonia uurrgg and Inco pads kinnell lol

Daktari

Banned
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

She's probably dead now , at least in her 70s , doesn't bear thinking about now , the smell of Amonia uurrgg and Inco pads kinnell lol

Good Run Ashore then!

wannabefpilot87

Lantern Swinger
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Oh God.... although i'd watch it if i were you unless you want incoming from the likes of Hig haha!

but urghhhhhhhh 8O

dondon

MIA
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
dondon said:

Oh God.... although i'd watch it if i were you unless you want incoming from the likes of Hig haha!

but urghhhhhhhh 8O

He's into the French Girlies , Lol :lol:

zRichi

Badgeman
Hahaha Northern birds are the best!

I remember getting invited back by this hottie from Sunderland and her taking my boxers off and grinning like a cheshire. Whilst laying there in the starkers she goes to me, looking at "Excalibur"

"Do you think if I ask nicely it'll spit in my face?"

Good times.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Mail: "Eating Next To A Church etc - Bizarre Ways To Get Arrested Abroad" Travel & The Great Outdoors 1
W Seems the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkies are Bored of Libya Current Affairs 1
G Eating honking stuff Diamond Lil's 18
NotmeChief What is she eating ? Diamond Lil's 54
T Man-eating birds existed 500 years ago.... Diamond Lil's 10
A Therapeutic Cider? As beneficial as eating apples? Current Affairs 22
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp IRANIANS ACCIDENTALLY SINK OWN VESSEL Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS Lewes couple who befriended and robbed disabled man in his own home jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC defeats promoter who used their own avoidance scheme MoD News 0
soleil Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity - Build Your Own Aircraft Carrier Charity 2
MoD_RSS 200 people to spend Christmas off the streets and in their own homes thanks to innovative government programme Housing First MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government confirms commitment to preventing public institutions setting up their own international boycotts MoD News 0
slim Electric Cars Anyone Own One? Which is the best type to Buy? Current Affairs 21
MoD_RSS Guatemala holds its own Business and Human Rights Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing the Syrian government's persecution of its own people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Woman who robbed her own grandfather jailed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £1 million funding for communities to create their own pocket parks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Scientists move away from the keyboard to beat cyber attackers at their own game MoD News 0
R If you own a horse the BWO has to look after it? UPO 11
MoD_RSS Speech: Putin’s sinister threats and lies extend far beyond his own country: article by Boris Johnson MoD News 0
Chicogiz Chicojizz’s Very Own Bucket of Shit. The Gash Barge 95
Rover We look after our own. The Corps 3
BillyNoMates Every Forum should have its' own theme music. The Gash Barge 1
slim Who Wants their own copy of Patrick O'brians Red Sailor? The Book Club 16
u04elw2 My own GP doing my medical?! Health & Fitness 2
D how do I trace my own history in the RMR? The Corps 1
scouse Art Nalls to fly his own SHAR The Fleet Air Arm 12
tiddlyoggy Brit murders his own kids and escapes on ROLLER SKATES!! Diamond Lil's 24
trelawney126 Deserves a Special Place of his Own Submariners 4
SONAR-BENDER Walt with his own U Boat........ Diamond Lil's 8
deusex Stealing from your own guys Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 63
C Make your own cartoons Diamond Lil's 8
soleil Pompey News: "Navy Launches Its Own Toy Type 45 Destroyer"" The Fleet 29
sgtpepperband Defending Your Own Home (Resurgam) Current Affairs 5
T Defending your own home The Gash Barge 194
P Business Opportunity along with advice if you’re thinking of starting your own The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 7
soleil "Politicians Must Put The Nation’s Battles Before Their Own" Current Affairs 0
Merlin28 UK getting it's own version of NASA Current Affairs 7
S Can I have my own civillian GP? The Quarterdeck 24
Seadog Labour Election Campaign Own Goal Current Affairs 7
TheRowan No. 1BWs... build your own Bush Jacket? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
R077 Own up! Diamond Lil's 17
Clown_Puncher What is Wannabepilot doing on her own in the chatroom? Diamond Lil's 32
V Baron James Shortt gets his own ARRSE You Tube Tribute !! Diamond Lil's 3
Montigny_La_Palisse RAF at the Edinburgh gay-off- Their own worst enemies Diamond Lil's 11
X.R.D There i was minding my own business and i get this.......... Diamond Lil's 36
andym Our own Little Hitler? Diamond Lil's 66
sgtpepperband Russia 'shot down its own planes' Current Affairs 4
T You cannot benefit from your own wrong.... Diamond Lil's 0
RonJeremy A baboon rips the head off it and eats his own faff Diamond Lil's 9