Easy Reads

Waspie

War Hero
If anyone wants an easy read with a decent story line. Try JC Ryan, one Yank ex SF with a pet pooch go reek havoc and save the needy. If you have a Kindle many of his books are free, (You many have to search around the inter web).

Read on and got hooked.

Another writer if you like Atlantis/Bermuda Triangle type mysteries. Christofer Cartwright.

Chilliman90

Badgeman
I highly recommend Acceptable Loss by Kregg Jorgenson , very well written and certainly makes you feel on edge just as the author was in his first hand account whilst he was an LRRP soldier during the late 60s early 70s in Vietnam.

Link to the amazon page:

Waspie

War Hero
I highly recommend Acceptable Loss by Kregg Jorgenson , very well written and certainly makes you feel on edge just as the author was in his first hand account whilst he was an LRRP soldier during the late 60s early 70s in Vietnam.

Link to the amazon page:
I'll keep my eyes out for that. I like the Viet Nam era. Tunnel Rats,. Tunnels of Cu Chi, goes without saying - Chickenhawk (a must read). Snake Pilot Randy Zahn.
There is another however I have had a mind blank over the title. Something to do with 'House'. CIA operations in Cambodia/Vietnam. Real nasty stuff, makes water boarding look tame!!

Stirlin

War Hero
If it comes up again as it possibly will PBS America channel have screened the series about the Vietnam war twice , bit like an extended Apocalypse Now with added tunes at the time.
Some horrific scenes and how the US government mislead it's people about the war.
I have watched it twice , if I spot it in the TV mag I will give details , it is worth the watch.

Ballistic

War Hero
If it comes up again as it possibly will PBS America channel have screened the series about the Vietnam war twice , bit like an extended Apocalypse Now with added tunes at the time.
Some horrific scenes and how the US government mislead it's people about the war.
I have watched it twice , if I spot it in the TV mag I will give details , it is worth the watch.
Concur.
Excellent series.