easter leave

#1
Hi,
I had my raleigh brief yesterday and asked about easter leave. I originally saw on this site that the leave was 26th of march, yesterday i was told april 2nd. ninja doe's that sound right?
 
#2
Rodge-Nufc said:
Hi,
I had my raleigh brief yesterday and asked about easter leave. I originally saw on this site that the leave was 26th of march, yesterday i was told april 2nd. ninja doe's that sound right?
the leave quota for 2010 has been cancelled due to cut backs and lack of funds.
Hth.
 
#3
Rodge-Nufc said:
Hi,
I had my raleigh brief yesterday and asked about easter leave. I originally saw on this site that the leave was 26th of march, yesterday i was told april 2nd. ninja doe's that sound right?
Think the quote you got from here was of easter past. Being that easter changes from year to year so does the dates.

If the AFCO said it was the 2nd this year then the 2nd I would imagine it to be.
 
#5
i think i read somewhere it was 2 weeks could be wrong though.

i hope it is the 18th tbh due to the fact ill have just finished phase 1 dont really want leave in the middle of it if it is the 2nd being that id only have 2 weeks left
 
#7
I'm afraid that's incorrect soliel. Raleigh Easter leave is from 2 April to 18 April. Yes, I know that's Good Friday, but that's what's happening.
 
#12
Hi All,

Confirmed dates for Raleigh taken from the new Ex Officers memo 41/09

2010

Spring term - 4 Jan-2 Apr

Summer term - 19 Apr-6 Aug

Autumn term - 6 Sep-17 Dec

Happy holidays!!!!!

Supermario

:)
 

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
#13
mario sorry for the newbie question here but ill be passing out on the 30th july, now will i start phase 2 after or be but on hold over until summer leave?
 
#14
Christ almighty, are you lot for real????

Look join up first, get through Part 1 training and then worry about Leave. Whilst in the RN they will always be nice enough to tell you when you are allowed to have time off in plenty of time.
 

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
#15
alacrity174 said:
Christ almighty, are you lot for real????

Look join up first, get through Part 1 training and then worry about Leave. Whilst in the RN they will always be nice enough to tell you when you are allowed to have time off in plenty of time.
i was just curious thats all plus im booking a holiday with some mates for summer leave
 
#16
You will probably move to your phase 2 training establishment and make a start before getting your summer leave, not all establishments will get the full 4 weeks off for summer leave, so check with your AFCO to confirm the dates for your training prior to booking any holidays

SM

:)
 
#17
chrisj09 said:
alacrity174 said:
Christ almighty, are you lot for real????

Look join up first, get through Part 1 training and then worry about Leave. Whilst in the RN they will always be nice enough to tell you when you are allowed to have time off in plenty of time.
i was just curious thats all plus im booking a holiday with some mates for summer leave
Right then shippers, few more things you might want to remember.
1/ What happens if you get backclassed?

2/ If you are planning on going foreign Pusser needs to know and approve

3/ You might change your mind over mates after joining up, civvies will seem such a bunch of [email protected]#@s when you are all salty.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top