Easter leave 2011

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by thereverend, Nov 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm after finding out what the dates for my Easter leave will be so me and our lass can book holiday. I pass out of Raleigh on 26th November and think I am going straight to HMS Sultan. Will be at Sultan for 4 months which should see me leaving around 8th to go to Submarine School so not even certain where I will be for the beginning of leave. I know Raleigh Easter leave is 8th April to 25th but me PO has said that all establishments are different.

Any help will be much appreciated, ta.
  2. If you don't know where you're going to be, how the fcuk can anyone on here tell you your leave dates??? You've already got the Raleigh ones so go and ask your DO FFS
  3. Isn't easter leave at easter?? Fcuk me even I know that!!
  4. I'd wait to see if you could get a late deal......but that's just me.
  5. Just book the holiday, your DO will understand. If you spend over £500 on the holiday, the mob has to let you go anyway, Human Rights etc.
  6. Wait till you get there, if not on course or between modules you could be early/late or main leave as required. Anything anyone says is open the variation you only know when your Request form is signed and stamped and only then if things dont alter they will stop as they are(if you are lucky).
  7. Nope.

At Raleigh it's based around term-timing, so it is quite possible you will not get 'Easter Leave' at Easter.
  8. If you're an atheist do you still get Easter Leave?
  9. More importantly, do you still get choccy easter eggs??
  10. Would that be 'vegan' chocolate, or 'Halal' chocolate?
  11. Have to be halal, can't stand that vegan [email protected]
  12. Can I wear my own trainers during PT session in Phase 1?
  13. Yes, as long as they're just the same as the issue ones. :wink:
  14. FFS Tommo there's a whole thread on this you know! :D
  15. Only at Easter.