Easter break at Raleigh

Hi, my start date for Raleigh is Feb 7th. Will there be an easter break or will it be 9 weeks flat?

I know a few guys that started Raleigh back in early december and they stopped for a 2 week break at xmas and then went back to Raleigh to continue their training.

Cheers.

You've just said Raleigh closes on Fri Ap 2nd but that being a bank hol most places close on the Thu, grandson will prob be passing out then and we're due to be on hol and would like to verify a few things !

Sorry, by closes on I meant at close of play. As far as I'm aware Good Friday is a normal working day at Raleigh this year.

I'm sure one of the training staff will confirm either way soon.

simples said:
You've just said Raleigh closes on Fri Ap 2nd but that being a bank hol most places close on the Thu, grandson will prob be passing out then and we're due to be on hol and would like to verify a few things !
What exactly would you like to verify?

Thanks for the information guys.

Does anyone know when the pass out parade will be if joining Raleigh feb 7th? Im guessing it will be later if Raleigh closes for 2 weeks on April 2nd.

I'm hoping I've got dates right, by my calculations if they go in on Jan 31st- they'll be due to pass out on Apr 2nd - please somebody confirm that thanks