Earthquake hits Kent and causes possible damage in Dorset!

Handler

War Hero
Go and say rubbish to those seen on TV inspecting the damage they recieved ---bit of a stupid comment for a potential officer even ffs!!

andym

War Hero
Handler said:
Go and say rubbish to those seen on TV inspecting the damage they recieved ---bit of a stupid comment for a potential officer even ffs!!
It did happen before 1100 so he'd still be asleep in his pit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

slim

War Hero
andym said:
Handler said:
It did happen before 1100 so he'd still be asleep in his pit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If his steward hadn't informed him of the quake how was he expected to know. :)

andym

War Hero
slim said:
andym said:
Handler said:
If his steward hadn't informed him of the quake how was he expected to know. :)

Silly me, i forgot that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Handler said:
No I meant people in Dorset and other distant counties saying they felt something, and just so you know I was up at 8 this morning.

slim

War Hero
Potential_Officer said:
Handler said:
No I meant people in Dorset and other distant counties saying they felt something, and just so you know I was up at 8 this morning.
Please ask yur steward to confirm that yu were up at 0800.

andym

War Hero
Potential_Officer said:

Well,i felt the earth move last night but thats another story! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

polariod

Lantern Swinger
Re: Earthquake hits Kent and causes possible damage in Dorse

So I take it the earth didn't move for you yesterday PO :wink: :eek: :eek:

Pol

slim said:
He had today off, he lost his iPod, or something like that I was clearly busy elsewhere.
And sadly no, the Earth didn't move for me... clearly not getting the locals drunk enough! :cry:

slim

War Hero
Potential_Officer said:
slim said:
He had today off, he lost his iPod, or something like that I was clearly busy elsewhere.
And sadly no, the Earth didn't move for me... clearly not getting the locals drunk enough! :cry:
PO
You're getting soft giving the steward time off. Don't let them know at Dartmouth or word will get around that you are a soft touch :)

brigham600

War Hero
Wifes Mum & Dad live in Folkestone and they felt it alright. Lots of things falling off shelves and there was also a lot of damage to houses in the road where my sister lives.

Having spoken to my sister earlier, she said it was as if a large explosion had taken place. She said there living room now has two very large and distinct cracks in the walls. :)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero

brigham600 said:
Having spoken to my sister earlier, she said it was as if a large explosion had taken place. She said there living room now has two very large and distinct cracks in the walls. :)
Surprised Bonio from U2 & Bob Geldof haven't announced a "char-i-dee gig"

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero

andym said:
Hope the Chunnel hasnt sprung a leak!
Yes, heaven forbid - the illegals would have to get the ferry over instead.

jungle_jim

Lantern Swinger
Potential_Officer said:
Handler said:
they didnt say they felt it in Dorset/Hampshire. it was a coastal crack that appeared and they were investigating it as a possible link

brigham600 said:
She said there living room now has two very large and distinct cracks in the walls. :)
I know that feeling though mine are due to subsidence! :(

jungle_jim said:
...they didnt say they felt it in Dorset/Hampshire. it was a coastal crack that appeared and they were investigating it as a possible link
Booties on Exercise, perhaps? :wink: You just can't keep Wet Blobs at bay. :lol:

You could have driven a tank past me at 0800hrs this morning AAC and I still would'nt of woken up mate....same tomorrow morning as well I suspect :oops:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero

HeHeHe, You should try living in the geothermal wonderland that is NZ, "Was that an earthquake or an Arctic going past" Kids do earthquake drills in Kindergarten 8O Just glad we haven't got an active volcano in Dunners, plenty in the North Island. NZ is well overdue for the 'Big One' :( .
NZB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daffy1 Current Affairs 1
A Diamond Lil's 2
D Current Affairs 23