e-mail address

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Desmond, Jun 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi one and all would any one have the e-mail address for:

AFPPA Personel Pay & Pensions Admin
    65 Brown Street

Would be a great help.
  2. Thank you Lamri (Nice Butt)
  3. It all depends on what section you need within the pensions section. I have one for Naval Pensions (obtaining a CETV) if thats any help. If not he may be able to point you in the right direction?
  4. Possibly I am due to get my pension in 12months just wanted to find possibly what I could expect. :thumright:
  5. Sorry this does not help. This is for serving ranks. I left in 1978 after doing RFR. My pension is due at 60 and all I know is I get nine tenths. Any one got any ideas?
  6. You might get an answer. When I asked for info last year, I was advised to apply formally on the form (available for download off their site) 3 months before I was due to qualify.
    This I duly did and received a reply one week before the due date detailing all monies due to be paid - including that I may get a Tax Code amendment --uurgh! --- which hasn't happened so far.
    Have now since received a preferred grat (a lot more than I thought I was going to get) and have since received two pension payments - comes in handy.

ps I left in 1979 after LS2.
  7. You must know someone who has just left, why not ask them, your pay office should know the current rate, or don`t you have one anymore?
  8. Thank you for your help, will try it.