Dyslexia

Dyslexic Devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa!!!

Dyslexic rock star who choked on his own vimto!!

You get the idea and this is Lils so i care not if you are a dyslexic retard!! :D

hammers

Lantern Swinger
There was a scandal in Glasgow last week!! Police were called to a dyslexic rave and discovered that everyone was taking F's – there were even a few guys injecting herons.

hammers said:
There was a scandal in Glasgow last week!! Police were called to a dyslexic rave and discovered that everyone was taking F's – there were even a few guys injecting herons.
Dyslexic pimp who bought himself a warehouse!!

I thank you!!

NZ_Bootneck said:
You evil barstewards you'll be taking the pish out of asthmatic self hermers next...!!
Hehe. Lets face it though anything is better than the bollocks that been spouted on here over the last few days.

zzzzzzzzzz

X.R.D said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
You evil barstewards you'll be taking the pish out of asthmatic self hermers next...!!
Hehe. Lets face it though anything is better than the bollocks that been spouted on here over the last few days.

zzzzzzzzzz
XRD, all you ever do is whinge about this site but never bother to come up with anything worth reading yourself.

stirling said:
X.R.D said:
NZ_Bootneck said:

zzzzzzzzzz
XRD, all you ever do is whinge about this site but never bother to come up with anything worth reading yourself.
Fair one but check out the amount of people logging on when dits are spun about the old days!!!

X.R.D said:
stirling said:
X.R.D said:
NZ_Bootneck said:

zzzzzzzzzz
Fair one but check out the amount of people logging on when dits are spun about the old days!!!
Bugger, I was looking for a scrap so we could get a few more readers, maybe next time I will call you a cnut , an essence cnut but a cnut all the same.

stirling said:
X.R.D said:
stirling said:
X.R.D said:
NZ_Bootneck said:

zzzzzzzzzz
Bugger, I was looking for a scrap so we could get a few more readers, maybe next time I will call you a cnut , an essence cnut but a cnut all the same.
Fair one as we all know a cnut is useful mate!!! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Health & Fitness 3
Sarah83 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
L Blue Jokes 0