D'you hear there! Today is -

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, May 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. National (Insert whatever National Day it bloody is)....Day.

I've been Googling, and there's a "National Donut Day" "National Cleavage Day" "National No Smoking Day"
    and probably a flipping-by-heck-gosh-darned National Day...every blinking day of the flipping year for
    something or other.

Alright sez I. What "National Day" would appeal to you lot then? I'm thinking along the lines of a
    "National Blow Job Day", which would be rather nice because I could mark it on the calendar and
    persuade her indoors that it would be good for morale.
    This day of celebration would apply to each and every British human being, be they straight
    hetrosexual minge worshippers or those who prefer going back aft for their fun. Card shops
    could even stock up on humorous cards which we could send to our loved ones, as a reminder
    of this forthcoming joyous event.

I believe it's the best idea for a National day that I have ever thinked of.

B.N.M.

2. I think we should have a National International day...........because I'm contrary like that ! :happy3:

3. That was yesterday wasnt it?=-D:tongue1:

4. Every day is blow job day....isn't it? :drool:

5. Obviously not married then Diesel!

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Today is the last day on earth for all of us, well, according to some nutter who's getting air time over here it is.

Be prepared fellow boy scouts, the world will end today. Having the advantage of being a day ahead I'll let you all know how it goes and give you a heads up on what to expect.

7. National 'Get your Tits out' day would make me happy! :)

8. Good point SG. I actually got married last month; thought I'd try it again. Does this ...mean..tha.. :eek:mfg:

Nah, Fuck off I don't believe you. :violent3:

9. O yes it does.