D'you hear there! Today is -

National (Insert whatever National Day it bloody is)....Day.

I've been Googling, and there's a "National Donut Day" "National Cleavage Day" "National No Smoking Day"
and probably a flipping-by-heck-gosh-darned National Day...every blinking day of the flipping year for
something or other.

Alright sez I. What "National Day" would appeal to you lot then? I'm thinking along the lines of a
"National Blow Job Day", which would be rather nice because I could mark it on the calendar and
persuade her indoors that it would be good for morale.
This day of celebration would apply to each and every British human being, be they straight
hetrosexual minge worshippers or those who prefer going back aft for their fun. Card shops
could even stock up on humorous cards which we could send to our loved ones, as a reminder
of this forthcoming joyous event.

I believe it's the best idea for a National day that I have ever thinked of.

B.N.M.

Alright sez I. What "National Day" would appeal to you lot then? I'm thinking along the lines of a
"National Blow Job Day", which would be rather nice because I could mark it on the calendar and
persuade her indoors that it would be good for morale.

I believe it's the best idea for a National day that I have ever thinked of.

B.N.M.
That was yesterday wasnt it?=-D:tongue1:

wet_blobby

War Hero
Today is the last day on earth for all of us, well, according to some nutter who's getting air time over here it is.

Be prepared fellow boy scouts, the world will end today. Having the advantage of being a day ahead I'll let you all know how it goes and give you a heads up on what to expect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates Travel & The Great Outdoors 24
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Blue Jokes 1