Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D'you hear there! Today is -

BillyNoMates

War Hero
National (Insert whatever National Day it bloody is)....Day.

I've been Googling, and there's a "National Donut Day" "National Cleavage Day" "National No Smoking Day"
and probably a flipping-by-heck-gosh-darned National Day...every blinking day of the flipping year for
something or other.

Alright sez I. What "National Day" would appeal to you lot then? I'm thinking along the lines of a
"National Blow Job Day", which would be rather nice because I could mark it on the calendar and
persuade her indoors that it would be good for morale.
This day of celebration would apply to each and every British human being, be they straight
hetrosexual minge worshippers or those who prefer going back aft for their fun. Card shops
could even stock up on humorous cards which we could send to our loved ones, as a reminder
of this forthcoming joyous event.

I believe it's the best idea for a National day that I have ever thinked of.

B.N.M.

Topstop

War Hero
Alright sez I. What "National Day" would appeal to you lot then? I'm thinking along the lines of a
"National Blow Job Day", which would be rather nice because I could mark it on the calendar and
persuade her indoors that it would be good for morale.

I believe it's the best idea for a National day that I have ever thinked of.

B.N.M.

That was yesterday wasnt it?=-D:tongue1:

Today is the last day on earth for all of us, well, according to some nutter who's getting air time over here it is.

Be prepared fellow boy scouts, the world will end today. Having the advantage of being a day ahead I'll let you all know how it goes and give you a heads up on what to expect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Waiting to hear back from capita - anyone else? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
Flatcapper83 When will hear about my entry date in writing? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
mramused Do you hear there? Nautical Jokes 75
BillyNoMates "D'you hear there - Leave!" Travel & The Great Outdoors 24
SONAR-BENDER Good hear innit m8? Diamond Lil's 6
MoD_RSS Defence Minister visits Dalgety Bay to hear concerns of local community Current Affairs 0
Naval_Families_Federation The Royal British Legion's Magazine Want to Hear from YOU Current Affairs 0
Naval_Families_Federation BBC Want to hear from you Current Affairs 0
Illuminati Did anyone hear about that new Muslim strip joint that just opened?? Diamond Lil's 0
The_Caretaker Things You Don't Want to Hear During Surgery Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Things You Don't Want To Hear When Regaining Consciousness Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Did u Hear Land Ops 1
The_Caretaker Did u Hear Blue Jokes 1
P Portsmouth News wants to hear your HMS Ark Royal stories Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 6
theymademedoit Great to hear the Froggies have 100% got our backs... Current Affairs 1
2_deck_dash Do you hear there....Radar Maintainer......Bridge. Diamond Lil's 14
T (NORMAN)You could hear a pin drop The Gash Barge 56
sgtpepperband "D'ya hear there - calling all beards..." Diamond Lil's 11
wetanduseless Still waiting to hear from AIB Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
Joint_Force_Harrier Bloody Crabs "Lorraine Kelly to hear them dripping" Diamond Lil's 12
Goatman_Blue D'ye HEAR there? British 10K London 12 July 09 Sports and Adventure Training 0
G when do you hear about a joining date ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 47
Maxi_77 Gordon Really Wanmts To Hear From You Current Affairs 13
L You Gotta hear this bloke sing! The Internet - Best and Worst 6
brazenhussy If he could hear me now......... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 8
brazenhussy what do you really hate to hear people say? Diamond Lil's 64
T Just applied, how long to hear something? The Corps 9
MoD_RSS Second Pubs Code Declaration ends today MoD News 0
D The RN today? The Gash Barge 24
MoD_RSS eAlert: 2 November 2020 - Improved Woodland Creation Planning Grant launched today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First phase of new UKRI website launches today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Financial Services Bill introduced today MoD News 0
Hargraves New Member (Joined Today) Miscellaneous 7
MoD_RSS £500 million Film and TV Production Restart Scheme officially opens from today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First space census launches today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New legal duty to self-isolate comes into force today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Internal Market Bill introduced today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eat Out to Help Out launches today – with government paying half on restaurant bills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS By endurance we conquer - what Shackleton can teach us today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flexible furlough scheme starts today MoD News 0
D Ganges Boys Kit 1945. A bit different from today History 28
MoD_RSS Future Fund launches today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Bounce Back Loans to launch today MoD News 0
D What's wrong with the navy today? The Gash Barge 25
MoD_RSS eAlert: 30 March 2020 - Round two of the Urban Tree Challenge Fund opens today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second round of Urban Tree Challenge Fund opens today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus - Business support to launch from today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on plug-in vehicle grants following today’s budget MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The NDA Supply Chain Event – the largest of its kind in Europe – launches its registration today. MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN Photographers: British F-35B Lightning Jets Have Flown From HMS Queen Elizabeth In UK Waters Today, 28th January 2020 The Fleet Air Arm 2