"D'you hear there - Leave!"

Discussion in 'Travel & The Great Outdoors' started by BillyNoMates, Apr 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm off on a 5* jolly for a week. Unfortunately I've got to take the family with me
    so I guess I'll have to be civilised and not get too wankered on the All Inclusive
    alcohol. Feel free to burgle my drum - there's shag all worth taking to *******
    Cash Converters anyway and I could do with a good Insurance claim as it happens.

So cheerio folks (later today). I shall report back in, should there be any dits of
    mayhem/chaos/hilarity worthy of posting (along with covert surveillance photos
    of any minge seen hanging around the pools).

Manchester Airport - here I come!

Royal Dragon Hotel - Antalya Hotels and Resorts, hotels in Antalya Turkey. Selected Antalya Hotels

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Enjoy your break mate

3. Any room in your suitcase for me?

4. So jealous :(

5. 300 mile jaunt to Manchester at daft'o'clock on Sunday morning.
    1 x irate wife in front passenger seat, (acting as standby Satnav)
    2 x irritating teenage grand-bastards in the back seats,playing death-thrash music for 5 hours
    4 x overstuffed ******* suitcases.
    1 x driver who's been awake since 05:30 this morning.

Methinks it's going to be i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g.

BillyHoliday

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  6. Enjoy yourself

7. Watch out for the Russians, if there are any at your hotel, they are like bloody locusts.

Have a Turkish bath and a rub down with stones/oily rag in Side. Mmm nice.

Have a good one.

8. We're flying in *British Shite Hooligan-Holidaymaker Class* this time. Get seats and everything.
    Airline meal is a packet of Monster Munch and a tin of Red Bull (which will be warmed up for
    babies under the age of three months). The in-flight film is *Nine Songs* which should go
    down a treat, and I've had to pack me own liferaft.
    I'm quite looking forward to being locked inside a pressurised tube with a load of sweating,
    tracky-bottom wearing scrote-bags for the best part of five hours.

Don't know what the other passengers will be wearing though - but I promise that I'll
    not take my shoes off during the flight, or all them oxygen masks will drop.

9. Don't forget your £10 per person for the Visa, its cash only.

10. It's tenners only isn't it? Not two fivers or a twenty or any other way
    to make up £40 if I remember.

[​IMG]

11. Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  12. If You're leaving the motor in Manchester Bill, I'd pick up a train timetable on your way out, it'll save time when you get back.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Son in law said he payed with 20s, he may have been lying, they also take Euro or $ but I don't know what size notes.

The Q for £ was shortest

14. If you see any matelots on the plane FFS don't shout out "hi jack", that can end in a Midnight Express type holiday.

And take lots of phots, according to a commissioning book I've got I went to Antalya in my skimmer days, it was that good a run I don't even remember it!!

15. I'll do my utmost to be a complete perv.
    See y'all. COMEX @ 210400A APR 13.
    Let the journey begin.

G'night,

LordWilliamOfMateless

16. Greetings from Turkey. It's a bit warm and I'm off to dangle off a parachute for
    a laugh. Ultra All Inclusive means what it sez on the tin. I've been caning it for
    the last 24 hours so now it's time to ease off a bit.

This hotel complex is suitably awsome.....so I intend to get me moneys worth.

I hope it's pissing down where you are!

Luv'n'Hugs,

BillyTheTurk

17. I wanna go back.......NOW!!!

09:42 GMT
    Back in Blighty. Long sodding drive from Manchester. Shagged out beyond belief.
    Suitcases full of sand. Wife lost her mobile. I went in doghouse for 24 hours.
    (That's mandatory on holiday). Darned hot! Had a fandabbydozie time. Survived
    the Parachute on the end of the speed boat so tough!

Night Night.

BillyBurnedLegs

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  18. Happy Snaps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]