D'ya here there

herbertlott

Midshipman
Hiya, new joiner so i just thought i would pop in as part of my joining routine! I'm a ahem cough killock dog cough been in 16 1/2 years and a guzzite!!

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
herbertlott said:
Hiya, new joiner so i just thought i would pop in as part of my joining routine! I'm a ahem cough killock dog cough been in 16 1/2 years and a guzzite!!

Welcome to RR shipmate. Just because no-one will talk to you onboard it doesn't mean you can come here and pretend you've got friends. :grin:

herbertlott

Midshipman
[/quote]

Welcome to RR shipmate. Just because no-one will talk to you onboard it doesn't mean you can come here and pretend you've got friends. :grin:[/quote]

Ha Ha like it, thank you all for you welcome

mikh

MIA
Welcome, I'm sure someone will throw you a bone, and don't worry your not the only one who wears a crown on your sleeve.

Worry, a killick dog! what am I thinking?

What branch were you before they removed your humanity by the way?

herbertlott

Midshipman
used to be an AB(M) before i excelled at it! the frontal labotomy is random now, about 1 in 10 have it (standard throughout the fleet!!)

mikh

MIA
Not a chef, bl**dy hell.

Again Welcome and enjoy, drop into lil's sometime, you'll get the piss extracted but its fun.

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
herbertlott said:
used to be an AB(M) before i excelled at it! the frontal labotomy is random now, about 1 in 10 have it (standard throughout the fleet!!)

An AB(M)! So when you went reggie they taught you to walk upright and pick your knuckles up from the floor? :lol: