D'ya here there

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by herbertlott, Feb 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hiya, new joiner so i just thought i would pop in as part of my joining routine! I'm a ahem cough killock dog cough been in 16 1/2 years and a guzzite!!

2. welcome herbert even if you are a killick dog

3. Wahey!

Not the original Herbert Lott??

Any chance of a cash prize?

Welcome to RR by the way :wink:

4. Welcome aboard mate...stand by for the flac.
    What's a killick dog?? Sounds like you have a bad cough too! :???:

5. we had a killock dog with us last time onboard. not bad at wire locking but teeth like sugarpuffs at half -arm intervals

6. Hi herb, welcome to the mad house, glad you came out of the woodwork it’s more fun to join in by the way enjoy.

7. Welcome to RR shipmate. Just because no-one will talk to you onboard it doesn't mean you can come here and pretend you've got friends. :grin:

8. [/quote]

Welcome to RR shipmate. Just because no-one will talk to you onboard it doesn't mean you can come here and pretend you've got friends. :grin:[/quote]

Ha Ha like it, thank you all for you welcome

9. Welcome, I'm sure someone will throw you a bone, and don't worry your not the only one who wears a crown on your sleeve.

Worry, a killick dog! what am I thinking?

What branch were you before they removed your humanity by the way?

10. used to be an AB(M) before i excelled at it! the frontal labotomy is random now, about 1 in 10 have it (standard throughout the fleet!!)

11. Not a chef, bl**dy hell.

Again Welcome and enjoy, drop into lil's sometime, you'll get the piss extracted but its fun.

12. An AB(M)! So when you went reggie they taught you to walk upright and pick your knuckles up from the floor? :lol:

13. Another one with brain, and heart removed, you will fit in well on this site mate, welcome to the mad house!!

14. Eh? What are those? :???:

Welcome upon our mad cyber pussers war canoe, constructed of plastic on the outside with men of steel on the inside, oh and some pink fluffy things and the odd sugar puff. :wink: In Diamond Lil's do be nice to Higthepig: he had a French bird once! Now it the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Hig! :wink: :lol:

15. Welcome shippers , theres even a few foxy chicks , mmmmmm

16. You're not supposed to mention that. The poor chap's still in therapy.

17. Where?

WHERE?

18. Can't tell you mate , my little secret , you find your own , :wink:

19. There you go Lamri

[​IMG]

20. mmmmmm, feathery :D