D'ya here there

Hiya, new joiner so i just thought i would pop in as part of my joining routine! I'm a ahem cough killock dog cough been in 16 1/2 years and a guzzite!!

herbertlott said:
Hiya, new joiner so i just thought i would pop in as part of my joining routine! I'm a ahem cough killock dog cough been in 16 1/2 years and a guzzite!!
Welcome to RR shipmate. Just because no-one will talk to you onboard it doesn't mean you can come here and pretend you've got friends. :grin:

[/quote]

Welcome to RR shipmate. Just because no-one will talk to you onboard it doesn't mean you can come here and pretend you've got friends. :grin:[/quote]

Ha Ha like it, thank you all for you welcome

Welcome, I'm sure someone will throw you a bone, and don't worry your not the only one who wears a crown on your sleeve.

Worry, a killick dog! what am I thinking?

What branch were you before they removed your humanity by the way?

herbertlott said:
used to be an AB(M) before i excelled at it! the frontal labotomy is random now, about 1 in 10 have it (standard throughout the fleet!!)
An AB(M)! So when you went reggie they taught you to walk upright and pick your knuckles up from the floor? :lol:

terry_rice

Lantern Swinger
Jimmy_Green said:
herbertlott said:
used to be an AB(M) before i excelled at it! the frontal labotomy is random now, about 1 in 10 have it (standard throughout the fleet!!)
An AB(M)! So when you went reggie they taught you to walk upright and pick your knuckles up from the floor? :lol:
Another one with brain, and heart removed, you will fit in well on this site mate, welcome to the mad house!!

terry_rice said:
Another one with brain, and heart removed, you will fit in well on this site mate, welcome to the mad house!!
Eh? What are those? :???:

Welcome upon our mad cyber pussers war canoe, constructed of plastic on the outside with men of steel on the inside, oh and some pink fluffy things and the odd sugar puff. :wink: In Diamond Lil's do be nice to Higthepig: he had a French bird once! Now it the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Hig! :wink: :lol:

Always_a_Civvy said:
terry_rice said:
Eh? What are those? :???:

Welcome upon our mad cyber pussers war canoe, constructed of plastic on the outside with men of steel on the inside, oh and some pink fluffy things and the odd sugar puff. :wink: In Diamond Lil's do be nice to Higthepig: he had a French bird once! Now it the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Hig! :wink: :lol:
You're not supposed to mention that. The poor chap's still in therapy.