Duvet covers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Mar 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

With all this talk of what to wear to bed at night as a young thruster I thought I'd ask you all.

What is/was your duvet cover?

So c'mon man up and tell the truth, what adorns your bed in your messdeck or grot?

I had a Thundercats one. :p

2. When I used my own I had a black and white one and Thomas the Tank

3. I have a Monsters inc one and a Rolf's animal hospital one. I used to have a Pokemon too but I ditched it as it got shat upon.

4. Mine used to be a spiderman one but is now mainly held together with sperm...

5. In my day you used whatever you could find. At one point I had a nicely tailored bit of lagging....was really coveted too :)

6. wet_blobby

One of the lads used to have a DPM one, I never worked out if he was taking the p1ss or not.

7. Fcuk me i told you not to shag wannabe mate!!! 8O 8O :D

8. That's known as 'going equipped to nonce'. Smallies in the grots again! 8O

I had an Action Man duvet cover, the CSMs reaction? A :roll: and "Gerritorf!!", well it was only Company Commanders rounds!! Not CO's. :lol:

9. Going equipped to nonce, PMSL. I'm looking on tinterweb now for a new one, I've got action man duvet envy.

10. I thought My little pony was more your bag monty judging by your beastiality video collection!!! 8O 8O

11. wet_blobby

12. "RonJeremy" Please change your avtar (spelling)

13. Pussers itchy blanket and no sheets, made me the man I am.

Not really, Postman Pat!!!!

14. Why? It's just a picture of a pervy old Austrian nutter.
    Is it your Dad or summat?

15. Get a grip, it's awesome.

16. Here we go! I don't think its an 'actual' photo of RonJeremy. :wink:

17. 8O Duvet, what the feck, what sort on namby pamby mob were you in, let alone what poofter cover you had on it. Just how the feck could you lash up your hammock or get it squared away on your pit for rounds in a shore base.

Duvets at sea you lot are kidding surely. :roll: :roll:

Nutty 8) 8)

18. You never know though!! I thought big Ron was your kind of thing Moomin seeing as you hang around well hung creatures all day!!! 8O

19. ...and I was trying so hard to keep my personal tastes a secret :wink: