Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Duvet covers on board pusser's floaty and boaty things.

Re: Duvet covers on board pusser's floaty and boaty thi

rosinacarley said:
Of course its not the PO Stoker! Fool

This is the PO Stoker ...

freddiern7.png

Now now Rosie , you'll get AAC all exited ,

SPB - Instead of disallusioning people and making other people sick have you considered posting something constructive? :roll: :wink:

Moi?! Of course not - then people would think I'm serious and sensible; I want to maintain the illusion that I'm just a juvenile deliquent!

sgtpepperband said:
Moi?! Of course not - then people would think I'm serious and sensible; I want to maintain the illusion that I'm just a juvenile deliquent!

And oh my word ... we would not want people to think that now would we!! :?

Leeds Rhinos Quilt Cover with matching Pillowcase ensemble. Have facility to take piccy but can not get it onto Navy*. You will have to wait till we hit Pompey.

By the way Nice Arse Rosey. Ill wager it could take a good 6 of the best without even flinching

fishmiester said:
sgtpepperband said:
Pompey FC duvet & pillowcase, with matching towel (Div 1 champions!)...

Thought you'd be more of a Dixon of Dock Green sort of guy :wink:

Hehe, well before my time! I'm an Old Salt, so a silly old fecker! lol

True, true... but lately I've been sporting the pusser's blue one I got when I joined the ship; too lazy to change it! I've got to snap it in half to climb into my bunk... :wink:

That can't be the PO Stoker, Rosie, as he's as hairless (on top I hasten to add) as Dondon's sadly now missing, voluptous breasts!

Oh and that's a nice looking bum you have Rosie! Poor SF, at this very moment he's printing it out in multiple copies to cover his bathroom ceiling with so he can gaze at it in the bath, armed with his holy monosock...

SF, so you're into keks are you? Well sorry mate but they do nothing for me, however a ovies thread might be an interesting idea sometime... how about it SF? I'll let you start the ladies keks thread - and don't forget to warn off Padres - Lawyers can remain otherwise you wouldn't get Rosie to contribute her wonderful collection. :wink:

Always_a_Civvy said:
That's can't be the PO Stoker Rosie as he's as hairless (on top I hasten to add) as Dondon's sadly now missing, voluptous breasts!

He's had a waxing case you should call for him again!

Latest Threads