duty.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by chrisj09, Apr 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sorry if i piss a few of you off here guys. just a quickie , dont have time to look around but any people curently serving can you tell me how often are you duty when along shore?

2. String, piece, how long. No one can give you an answer mate because different establishments work different routines.

Okay?????

3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Anything from 1&2 during leave periods to 1&whatever. Listen to brigham600, correct 100%.

4. When i was in it was usualy 1 in 4 .Establishments were one in four but used to work a stand down routine so it usualy worked out to something like one in eight or even more .But if you were like me.I did very few anywhere (blue card ) :D :D :D

5. Along shore??????????? WTF is that?

6. Along side .I think !!

7. No ships....more shore time...but I don't know anymore!! (do we have shore bases as well??) :? :cry:

8. yeah along side is what i ment

9. For Chrisj09: Nice one mate you're picking it up quickly: Incidentally, for future info, shoelaces are tied up, Her Majesty's ships are 'berthed'...good luck...

10. Less ships..........less people......... still no shore time.