Durham Times: "Proud Day As HMS Bulwark Crew March In City"

Guns

War Hero
Re: Durham Times: "Proud Day As HMS Bulwark Crew March In Ci

prop_shaft said:
Quite a few unearnt medals on show there I'll wager.
Sorry, are you accusing members of HMS BULWARK of wearing medals they are not entitled to????

That is a serious accusation and one I hope you can provided evidence for.

prop_shaft said:
This from someone who has disappeared without trace, thank goodness, since being challenged about his preposterous claim to be an RN EOD operator:

RN on active service in Afghanistan

prop_shaft said:
...EOD is what I was involved in in theatre and most people have not the tiniest idea what it actually involves...

Durham used to be affiliated to the Invincible, that's a steep hill to march down in parade boots!!

Naval_Gazer said:
prop_shaft said:
This from someone who has disappeared without trace, thank goodness, since being challenged about his preposterous claim to be an RN EOD operator:

prop_shaft said:
...EOD is what I was involved in in theatre and most people have not the tiniest idea what it actually involves...
I'm not a CD, I'm a Warfare Officer. The EOD world in the RN extends beyond your branch 'mate'. You'll probably know me if you've served on Portsmouth based MCMVs...

prop_shaft said:
Naval_Gazer said:
prop_shaft said:

prop_shaft said:
I'm not a CD, I'm a Warfare Officer. The EOD world in the RN extends beyond your branch 'mate'. You'll probably know me if you've served on Portsmouth based MCMVs...
As you've returned, can you explain your post about Bulwark ships company wearing "unearned" medals?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer

prop_shaft said:
...I'm not a CD, I'm a Warfare Officer. The EOD world in the RN extends beyond your branch 'mate'. You'll probably know me if you've served on Portsmouth based MCMVs...
You are Lewis Page and I claim my Make 'n' Mend Chit... :oops:

So come on then, "Boss". Please quantify your disrespectful comments about Bulwark - I served on board on her first operational tour to the Middle East, and am well versed in the activities that earned many members of the Ship's Company awards and decorations. :roll:

Edit to add: Prop_Shaft has been binned, so do not waste any of your energy on him. :wink:

Latest Threads