Dunners is revolting!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NZ_Bootneck, Aug 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh well, you could always move to Auckland.........Yeah Right! :thumright:

2. can't beat the annual lighting of the couches! good old student past time.
    I would recomend moving to Auckland it's a lovely city.

3. It's a bit 'Dark'...cough splutter did I say that?
    NZB

4. Thats harsh but i will agree that Auckland doesn't live up to the clean green life NZ flouts to other countries. I was able to put up with the fog though knowing that there were actually things to do other than tending to the sheep.

5. Dunners now has a Cappuccino/froth machine and a traffic light, we're getting a thing called an escalator in our biggest department store next year, some things remain the same though, Otago is doing shite in the Rugby :bball: !!
    NZB
    PS My 'Dark' comment was a terrible racial slur on the ethnicity of the majority of Aucklands population, the Pakeha are bad enough though, fecking Jafas (Just Another Fecking Aucklander) :w00t: .
    But you are right the environment is crap too. :thumright:

6. Well it's not perfect, but it's not a bad place to live! I've only been burgled once in 3 years and the sun shone on Saturday! I don't think I will ever qualify as a Jafa though.....Not with my Scottish accent.

7. I misunderstood your meaning i wouldn't say Auckland was dark i would say it was Yellow. But i'm no longer a JAFFA I'm now spending my days in the mother country serving the queen.

8. As I hope to be doing soon :thumright:

9. What serving the Queen or moving back to the mother country?

10. Both! Just PM'd you

11. Update..
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/4185480a10.html
    Students now sh!$$!^@ themselves, probably won't get jail time, but it will scare the bejesus out of them and Mummy and Daddy up in Ponsonby (Auckland suburb of the well to do). May well 'encourage' the others to behave themselves :w00t:
    NZB