Dull, dull, deadly dull.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Jul 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, looks like it's throbbing RR time again. Where are RJ and LukeP when you need a post that sails uber close to the wind, or 4to8 to man up the outrage bus?

I'm fcuking bored with baiting newbies and pompous MODs. We need a C list celebrity to get cancer, a rockape with a small c0ck and ginger hair to turn up, someon to get caught with their kids in the cellar or a filthy slag to rock up asking for "Friends".

At this rate I'm going to have to drag up the "How do you stop a 6 year old girl from choking" joke again, thats always good for upsetting people.

Someone do something really fcuking terrible, if only for my sanity.

2. I'm Back!

Let the games begin.

3. There's always the paedo walking through the woods at night with the little girl gag, always gets a response when I tell it at work

4. Fcuk off :lol:

5. You'll do for now son, get amongst it.

6. im bak too bastids. i woz only jokin wen i pretendid to dye
    their woz nuffing rong with my minj anyway

7. hehehehe welcome back from zee dead you gopping howling mess of shit and used bogroll you!!!

:D

8. What the fcuk is this in Goody's post history?

Goody thread

If it's not bad enough being accused of being Ron Jeremy, now I'm being accused of being that fat cnut.

I also like the way my intellectual abilities are being questioned when the cnut has written well with 3 l's and put "if" instead of "of"

Slander.

9. This dullness calls for drastic measures.

Try this: www.poobutton.com

Or failing that: www.ratemypoo.com

Both these sites are for the slightly more discerning gentlemen and should be considered unsafe for viewing on a work computer.

10. If you took your head out of your arse maybe you could see your keyboard and ATTEMPT to liven RR up instead of fcuking whinging 24/7.

11. Looking at these two sites i suppose it brightens up them cold wintery nights, :lol:

12. One of my mates is a Slop Jockey at 40 Cdo, he lent me this book the other day:

Natural Harvest

13. It's someone elses turn, I've been doing it for a year. I can't carry you all. The dullness has beaten me.........

I tell you what, someone bet me to do something tonight and I'll go and get handcarted and do it. Apart from fcuking a dog, I never got my 100 dibdobs for doing that in Soudha so you can fcuk off.

14. For ferk sake, :D whatever next the mind boggles 8)

15. Well fcuk a rat!!
    No monty that is another exclamation not a request. 8O :wink: :D

16. Hmmm That could be an excellent chrimbo prezzy for Taloolah, might have some recipes she doesn't know about :)

17. COME COME Wreckler old boy :oops: :D :D

18. Not bad for an old 'un, ferking quick as well :thumbright:

19. Anyway, spunk in cooking is not a new concept, ask any senior rates mess man 8O 8O :oops: :D