Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dubai - Piss Up

O.K. Guys,

Who's in DXB? Do we have the numbers for an RR DXB piss-up?

There are plenty places down the dark side that are reminiscent of some of the haunts of Guzz, Pompey, Helensburgh.......O.K., maybe not Helensburgh, but when you consider the York, Imps (Al Rolla St.), Cyclone, TGI Thursday, et al, there's scope for a piss up.

Who's coming to DXB in the future? Piss up probably better to be arranged after Ramadan, weather is cooler and the pubs will have music.

skyvet

GCM
Would certainly consider it TA ...... not a huge hop over from the Island of Lurve! Is it your round? :money:

skyvet said:
Would certainly consider it TA ...... not a huge hop over from the Island of Lurve! Is it your round? :money:

Who's round? It's glandular!!

If this is a go-er then I have no probs sticking a 1,000AED in the pot to get the drinks started.

skyvet

GCM
If this is a go-er then I have no probs sticking a 1,000AED in the pot to get the drinks started.[/quote]

I'll match your 1000 AED and raise you a bag of Pork Scratchings! :thumright:

skyvet said:
If this is a go-er then I have no probs sticking a 1,000AED in the pot to get the drinks started.

I'll match your 1000 AED and raise you a bag of Pork Scratchings! :thumright:[/quote]

OK, but we do 1 better over here mate, Pork Chicaron, same as scratchings only bigger.

A few of the stores have pork counters (behind a screen, discretion and all that) that do the pub pork scratchings or the chicaron, the chicaron is far tastier.

Tentative timeframe then? Last week of October?

skyvet

GCM
I can pretty much do anytime, being a professional layabout these days! And the Chicaron sounds great!

Ooh I'll be there for 4 days at New Year, hopefully celebrating getting in to the RN! Will be back in the homeland to do my tests in December :salut:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK invites the world to collaborate on a musical project at Expo 2020 Dubai MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Northern Irish firm doubles turnover thanks to Dubai export win MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Edtech startup scopes global opportunities with Expo 2020 Dubai grant award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Creative agency wins event contract for Expo 2020 Dubai MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Minister for Trade and Export Promotion announces HSBC as founding partner at Expo 2020 Dubai MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sailor killed in road traffic accident in Dubai Current Affairs 0
Rodgersthecabinboy The Dubai Fountain. Diamond Lil's 8
soleil Navy News: "Gulf Ships Welcome 2011 In Dubai" The Fleet 0
T RBL Dubai International 2
T Royal British Legion (Dubai) Charity 1
rosinacarley Dubai Social & Reunions 51
B WINTER SKIING IN DUBAI International 16
dixie_gooner Dubai 7s Sports and Adventure Training 2
PartTimePongo Dubai threatens retaliation Current Affairs 3
MG Maniac Piss Poor Preparation etc ... Diamond Lil's 2
MG Maniac Piss Poor Planning ......................... Diamond Lil's 20
REDMIST Taking the F***ing PISS................! Diamond Lil's 24
BillyNoMates What's the strangest place you've ever woke up in after a night on the piss? Diamond Lil's 54
Stirling Piss off. Diamond Lil's 0
Blackrat Internet Bullying & Ripping the Piss on RR Diamond Lil's 117
Ja5on I wonder how long he will have the piss taken out of? Diamond Lil's 0
M Piss!!!!! Lost My Tropics The Quarterdeck 6
NotmeChief Piss take Diamond Lil's 7
slim How to really piss of your family Diamond Lil's 4
brazenhussy annual rr met/ piss up???????? Social & Reunions 40
NZ_Bootneck Troop Piss ups The Corps 227
brazenhussy piss up Diamond Lil's 2
Shakey Taking the piss Diamond Lil's 18