Dubai - Piss Up

Discussion in 'International' started by Trooped_Again, Jul 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. O.K. Guys,

Who's in DXB? Do we have the numbers for an RR DXB piss-up?

There are plenty places down the dark side that are reminiscent of some of the haunts of Guzz, Pompey, Helensburgh.......O.K., maybe not Helensburgh, but when you consider the York, Imps (Al Rolla St.), Cyclone, TGI Thursday, et al, there's scope for a piss up.

Who's coming to DXB in the future? Piss up probably better to be arranged after Ramadan, weather is cooler and the pubs will have music.

2. Would certainly consider it TA ...... not a huge hop over from the Island of Lurve! Is it your round? :money:

3. Who's round? It's glandular!!

If this is a go-er then I have no probs sticking a 1,000AED in the pot to get the drinks started.

4. If this is a go-er then I have no probs sticking a 1,000AED in the pot to get the drinks started.[/quote]

I'll match your 1000 AED and raise you a bag of Pork Scratchings! :thumright:

5. I'll match your 1000 AED and raise you a bag of Pork Scratchings! :thumright:[/quote]

OK, but we do 1 better over here mate, Pork Chicaron, same as scratchings only bigger.

A few of the stores have pork counters (behind a screen, discretion and all that) that do the pub pork scratchings or the chicaron, the chicaron is far tastier.

Tentative timeframe then? Last week of October?

6. I can pretty much do anytime, being a professional layabout these days! And the Chicaron sounds great!

7. Ooh I'll be there for 4 days at New Year, hopefully celebrating getting in to the RN! Will be back in the homeland to do my tests in December :salut:

8. If I'm here at New YEar, then I will gladly stand you a round, or stand around you, one of the two.

9. Count me in! And hopefully we will both still be standing by the end of the night......... :eek:ccasion5:

10. never a good night if you end it standing up.