Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by FistFullOfNails, Nov 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Passed out of phase 1 on Friday and was the proudest day of my life and I felt truly honoured to be part of her majesties service. It renewed my flagging faith along with a chat with my dto.

With that renewed vigor, I went out drinking with my oppos. Round midnight or so...one of my oppos mates brought out some cocaine at which point about six people did them. I'm dead against drugs anyway but I was even more disgusted they were doing them the day they passed out :/

Any advice? I feel a bit gutted as some of them are actually decent blokes
  2. Shippers these are people you will be at sea with and trusting your life with, you make up your own mind

I think you know the right answer anyway
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Cheers for your dits nails/ja5on/wah. Did you wake up with a sore throat & a pair of chaps you never knew you had in the wardrobe?

Max Hasting's is looking for a civvy fluffer. Why don't you apply.
  4. Jog on pal. I'm looking for advice and maybe a loine to contact the master at arms annonymously.

If you wanna bore everyone with "wah"s and generally kill most threads then go ahead. That just means I won't know how to report this properly and consequently you could be serving with some drug addled scutter. Sort it out.
  5. it is your duty to report breaches of the rules. Failure to do so makes you no different from those commiting the crime.
  6. I know the rules polto. My gf has backed me to report it. Id rather report it by calling a line though. I'd be too hummed out to report it face to face. The taste of betrayal would be too strong in my mouth. However, they knew the rules and they shouldn't of fucked me by putting me in that situation.

What's the best way to report it?

7. Wearing a clown costume standing on your head 8)
  8. SSAFA Confidential Support Line

The Confidential Support Line is completely independent of the military chain of command and the service is totally confidential. The experienced civilian staff provides a friendly listening and advisory service for Serving personnel and their families and former members of the Armed Forces. You can talk to them about anything including personal concerns and problems. Where possible, they will give you factual information or signpost you to appropriate ways forward, but will not judge you.

The telephone support line is available 365 days a year and provides a service which is outside the chain of command. The line is open from 1030am - 10.30pm. Free phone lines operate from Germany, Cyprus and the UK:

From the UK (Main Line): 0800 731 4880
  9. Grow a pair and "jog a long" to the Reg office :roll:

10. (Wah shield down)

Not on the internet you fcuking plug. Ring your establishment and tell them now.

(Wah shield up)

And then, once they're nicked, break into their lockers, rob their gear, then pop down Swilley and sell it.
  11. how you report it is up to you. You asked for advice...the advice is to report it. These people are not your friends so there is no need to concern yourself about betrayal...it is not an issue.
  12. witsend

Chicojiz, I think the reggies will call it self abuse! FO you [email protected] little stain.

When do you join? :roll:
  13. If this is gen then consider that information to now be reaching who it needs to. There's enough Reggies on here to take care of that.
  14. witsend

Good call mate! Lets hunt the rest of the cnuts down with piss tests!
  15. I volunteer to be a willy watcher. I love standing too close, laughing and giving people stage fright.
  16. witsend

I fcukn look forward to you willy watching!!!!!!!

[email protected]
  17. They'll be sat in their bedsits in 3 years time, watching their passing out DVD, crying that it was so unfair that they worked so hard only to be kicked out after 9 weeks.

Bye bye fucktards.
  18. Well here`s a predicament, if its true and you havent reported it yet you are in the 5h1t. 8O

If its a wind up and the Reggies are leaping in to action as we type,collecting p155 samples etc theres "wasting police time" Conduct predgidicial to good order and Naval disipline etc. You are in the 5h1t 8O

Mind your fingers, CLANGGGggg. 8O Reggi baiting is a dangerous sport, it dont pay to to wind em up :oops: :oops: :oops:
  19. witsend

20. Best we all get reporting it then eh?

Let the fun and games begin.