Drugs tested on entry?

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Nails, Dec 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the policy on taking drugs BEFORE you join up? Obviously I won't be taking them when I'm in but this will be my last weekend out for a while and want a big night out as a civvie. Obviously this means induldging in certain recreational "clubbers drugs" tonight. Speed and ecstacy is out your system in 48 hours i think but what are the chances they will drugs test me the first day I'm there? Also will I be thrown out if the tests come back as positive even though I took them before being employed by the corps?

Thanks

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

[​IMG] Don't you ever give up?

3. If you are serious about joining either the Royal Navy or Royal Marines you should have put this sort of nonsense behind you a long time ago. That you are even considering this clearly suggests that you have not thought through your future career in any sensible way and, frankly, indicates quite a degree of immaturity. The Royal Navy operates a zero tolerance policy when it comes to illegal drugs; shouldn't you know this by now?

4. Which part of zero tolerance do you not understand?

I suggest you sod off to your smackhead mates and stop posting such complete sh!t.....

5. Wah.

Congrats to all the biters.

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Nails: You should be tested for brains... :roll:

7. This lad could come out with some better bites. This latest entry in nails' wind up is pretty poor!

8. nails.... cmon dude you surely can and have done better than this, come have a smoke with me n sgtpepperband....

9. Nails, top one nice one get sorted geezer.....

[​IMG]

SAFE AS ****!!!!!!

10. [​IMG]

11. The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

12. lol thats mad dude I was about to put that n then noticed you did... its true though!!

13. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Father? Is that really you?

14. Fair dos, as long as he brings some along to share with the Training Team there should be no probs.
    Oh how we laughed when the smell of Marijuana drifted out of the TT Office, as we knew a trip to the NAAFI for the Duty TT Slave was in the offing for 'munchies' cures.
    The Night Nav Exes on E were a nightmare though, my night vision lasted about 30 seconds before some loved up twat broke the first Glo Stick and then it was all off, whistles blowin', some Acid Trance boomin' out of the Troop Sergeants Boom Box and a smooth night was had by all.
    It all started to go wrong though when someone dropped a tab of acid into my water bottle prior to the 30 miler, man you guys who did it straight thought you had a bad trip!!!!
    I must say though that my Rehab at Colchester was top notch and that the big black letters DD on my records haven't harmed my drug dealing..er I mean job prospects at all.

Enjoy it while it lasts Nails. The drugs'll still be in your system by the time you quit.

15. by the way nails your not the only one here, join me n nz bootneck on our trips :D what we having tomorrow night nz bootneck? bit of skunk me thinks :D

16. F@#$ OFF the only thing you smoke is cock.

17. Now, now NZ, I smoke cock and I am a perfectly nice guy....lol :thumright:

18. Yes this is true T42, mattbea however is a non Cock smoking Cocksmoker if you get my drift and I'm sure that you do.