Dropping the soap..

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Do U lyk d sweat off chicos butt crack aftR d mile & half? itz jst az weL yor trying 2 join d RN, cuz yor attempt @ a career n comedy iz :-(lE piss pOr. f U fail 2 join ^, U c%d alwys b a fluffer.

I say Witsend old chap, you really do seem to be getting rather knowledgeable on this Chav speak.
Time for you to stop going anywhere near Iceland the pound shops and other places frequented by Chavdom:p

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
slim said:
I say Witsend old chap, you really do seem to be getting rather knowledgeable on this Chav speak.
Time for you to stop going anywhere near Iceland the pound shops and other places frequented by Chavdom:p
Milf heaven slim. :wink:

witsend said:
slim said:
The problem with that though Witsend, is that those MILFs are only twelve years old.

Jimmy_Green said:
witsend said:
slim said:
The problem with that though Witsend, is that those MILFs are only twelve years old.
12 years old, there's mature for you :p :oops:
The 24 year old Grandmothers are better :p

Leo_Tonge said:
IM REALLY NOT LUKING FORWORD TO XERPIRANCING IS WILL IT HAPPY EVURY DAY?

PEECE
Do you have Parkinson's disease? If so, there's a good chance of you dropping it every day.

A possible solution cold be this

Failing that try this:

At a push you could probably use it as lube, if you don't mind the bubbles.

If your not norman or son of, you are the most illiterate wanker ever to walk this board.

Go post your shit on some wall with an aerosol - chav dickhead.

NotmeChief said:
If your not norman or son of, you are the most illiterate wanker ever to walk this board.

Go post your shit on some wall with an aerosol - chav dickhead.
Good to here. I thought i was the most illiterate wanker ever to walk this board.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Chicogiz said:
Good to here. I thought i was the most illiterate wanker ever to walk this board.
Chicojiz, this is the first steps to recovery, admitting that your a wanker and illiterate. The next step is to tackle your dependency on Leo's sperm.

Good luck.

witsend said:
Chicogiz said:
Chicojiz, this is the first steps to recovery, admitting that your a wanker and illiterate. The next step is to tackle your dependency on Leo's sperm.

Good luck.
No sperm touch me! I even will wear my boxers in shower!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
babygravy Current Affairs 4
I Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 36