Driving Essential or Not?

rightwing

You should take what you can when you can after all you pay taxes - you gotta take what's on offer 'cos no one will give you anything for free!

wafu_mark

what you can do is wait until pass out of sultan then join your squadron, your manpower controller should have a minimal allotment of aet's required for movements tractor drivers. in case their isn't enough handlers. I have known of guys at work go to culdrose and have a driving test then trailer test, then do the aircraft movements exam at the end. all within about 2 months and all paid for buy the mob. plus it looks good on your write up's

Lost_Soul

Lantern Swinger
Worth me also talking this through in my interview on Tuesday, or will they think I'm asking if they will pay for it and it look bad, which isn't be the case, just curious if its worth me doing it now or not.

wafu_mark

mind you the only real chance of you getting to be a driver would take at least 2 years if you did it through the mob in the way which i told you in the last reply. so your probably best to do it by yourself, as for asking at the interview i wouldn't worry to much as the old saying goes there's no such thing as a stupid question if you dont understand something.

Latest Threads