Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Drinks in London

biffa said:
me and the lads from my watch are naked boozing up town on the 15th and therefore if you see any ginger fellas screaming im an ex royal with their pants down their ankles then you have pinged us :grin:

In that case I'd better post a sign on the door of St.Stephen's... No trolleys (or off the trolleys) beyond this point! Oh, but hold on, I've been off my trolley for years... :roll: :grin:

I'll see you in St.Stephens at around 1800, earlier if my meeting finishes earlier. I'll be in navy blue trousers, brown suède shoes, and a blue & white check type shirt probably with a red tie and wearing a black & red haversack with an inverted Danish flag on the back.

See you there!

Lingy, if you decide to pop over at the last minute.... head for Westminster tube station.

Always_a_Civvy said:
biffa said:
me and the lads from my watch are naked boozing up town on the 15th and therefore if you see any ginger fellas screaming im an ex royal with their pants down their ankles then you have pinged us :grin:

In that case I'd better post a sign on the door of St.Stephen's... No trolleys (or off the trolleys) beyond this point! Oh, but hold on, I've been off my trolley for years... :roll: :grin:

I'll see you in St.Stephens at around 1800, earlier if my meeting finishes earlier. I'll be in navy blue trousers, brown suède shoes, and a blue & white check type shirt probably with a red tie and wearing a black & red haversack with an inverted Danish flag on the back.

See you there!

Lingy, if you decide to pop over at the last minute.... head for Westminster tube station.

See you later !! I'm afraid we MAY look like twins !! I won't be wearing a red tie though !! Just Black Trousers, blue and white check shirt, brown shoes and a blue musto shower jacket carrying a newspaper !!!

Looking forward to a couple of whets and some dits. Got to catch the 20.10 out of Fenchurch St. as another engagement at home has to be attended. Still, that's time for at least three or four !! (Well, it was last night!!)

:grin: :grin:

My meeting's been cancelled at short notice (due to voting on Lords Reform) so I'll be there at 1800 if not just before (depending on whether or not I meet Golden_Rivet beforehand for some coffee). I also have my RR label at the ready! :grin:

For those interested, me and Fletch and AAC met up for a drink last night. Wonderful to meet them both and I wasn't sick until I got home. This was due to the consumption of a large bag of toffee popcorn at high speed whilst waiting for my train at Blackfriars not so much to alcohol though AAC did make sure I got a stiff one.

Hope I didn't disgrace myself - the chaps were perfect gents and I look forward to meeting up again.

Not a clue what you are on about sheepie :oops: I'm sure I've never been know to do anything untoward due to closed lavatories and the availabilty of quiet corners :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yippee!!! Just showered and washed the last lingering traces of vomit from my face!!! Had a toasted chicken sandwich with mayonnaise and a good cup of coffee for brek. I feel like a lion. Nothing like beer and vomit for cleaning out the system and setting one up to face the world.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

So you didn't cure it first GR?!! :shock: I've never placed my jaws around a large pussy. What did it taste like? :neutral:

I hope after that stiffy you'll indulge more frequently. No better way to beat off sniffles and keep the (real) matelots at bay (for a while) :wink:

Latest Threads