Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinks in London

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
ianthesmudger said:
Go and have a look at www.uckersgame.co.uk - they make and sell proper uckers boards complete with an "8 piecing scroll of shame" section on the underside of the board.

£20??? Fcuks me!! Made me own in the usual style including chopped up pusser's broom handle. Traditional see.

Besides, doesn't it require 'yoofuckers' written underneath UCKERS?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
ex_wasp_L2 said:
Oi SPB what is wrong with wafu rules?

Everyone knows that there are only two rules in Uckers:

1. Don't cheat.
2. Cheat (but don't get caught)

Here endeth the lesson!

:cool:

Fletch

Badgeman
Yet another BUMP as only 8 days to go !!! Thre's GOT to be a few more who can make it !!!!! Straight, Gay, "Don't KNOW yet !!, male, female !!!

Looking forward to it. Come on !! Put some faces to names !!!

ATB

Fletch

Always_a_Civvy said:
Lingyai said:
I will be in the U.S and A by then, maybe next time I am in Blighty....

Give us ample warning Lingy and we'll try and arrange it around your visit. OK?
You mean make sure you are "busy" :lol:
Will do. Whereabouts in the smoke do you lot gather? i.e. Which tube station?

biffa

Midshipman
me and the lads from my watch are naked boozing up town on the 15th and therefore if you see any ginger fellas screaming im an ex royal with their pants down their ankles then you have pinged us :grin:

biffa said:
me and the lads from my watch are naked boozing up town on the 15th and therefore if you see any ginger fellas screaming im an ex royal with their pants down their ankles then you have pinged us :grin:

In that case I'd better post a sign on the door of St.Stephen's... No trolleys (or off the trolleys) beyond this point! Oh, but hold on, I've been off my trolley for years... :roll: :grin:

I'll see you in St.Stephens at around 1800, earlier if my meeting finishes earlier. I'll be in navy blue trousers, brown suède shoes, and a blue & white check type shirt probably with a red tie and wearing a black & red haversack with an inverted Danish flag on the back.

See you there!

Lingy, if you decide to pop over at the last minute.... head for Westminster tube station.

Fletch

Badgeman
Always_a_Civvy said:
biffa said:

In that case I'd better post a sign on the door of St.Stephen's... No trolleys (or off the trolleys) beyond this point! Oh, but hold on, I've been off my trolley for years... :roll: :grin:

I'll see you in St.Stephens at around 1800, earlier if my meeting finishes earlier. I'll be in navy blue trousers, brown suède shoes, and a blue & white check type shirt probably with a red tie and wearing a black & red haversack with an inverted Danish flag on the back.

See you there!

Lingy, if you decide to pop over at the last minute.... head for Westminster tube station.

See you later !! I'm afraid we MAY look like twins !! I won't be wearing a red tie though !! Just Black Trousers, blue and white check shirt, brown shoes and a blue musto shower jacket carrying a newspaper !!!

Looking forward to a couple of whets and some dits. Got to catch the 20.10 out of Fenchurch St. as another engagement at home has to be attended. Still, that's time for at least three or four !! (Well, it was last night!!)

:grin: :grin:

My meeting's been cancelled at short notice (due to voting on Lords Reform) so I'll be there at 1800 if not just before (depending on whether or not I meet Golden_Rivet beforehand for some coffee). I also have my RR label at the ready! :grin:

For those interested, me and Fletch and AAC met up for a drink last night. Wonderful to meet them both and I wasn't sick until I got home. This was due to the consumption of a large bag of toffee popcorn at high speed whilst waiting for my train at Blackfriars not so much to alcohol though AAC did make sure I got a stiff one.

Hope I didn't disgrace myself - the chaps were perfect gents and I look forward to meeting up again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: UK drinks industry helps drive up British exports MoD News 0
jesse Regional pre Christmass drinks. Social & Reunions 9
sgtpepperband Drinks with Names Diamond Lil's 3
MaiBelle Pre-Christmas drinks 2013 Social & Reunions 96
TattooDog Landlord Offers Free Drinks On Armistice Day Current Affairs 0
brazenhussy UK Pub chain - two drinks policy for parents The Quarterdeck 19
ciderjack Navy Drinks The Gash Barge 21
L Warnings on drinks Current Affairs 22
slim Princess Beatrice drinks William and Harry under the table Diamond Lil's 36
G Strange Drinks Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS West London burglar jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary meets Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Southampton to London Pipeline Project granted development consent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Northamptonshire woman fined after north London waste crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Airways doubles up in Pakistan – announcing direct flights from Lahore to London Heathrow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Digital Secretary launches National Data Strategy at London Tech Week's Global Leaders Innovation Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Aussie and Kiwi tech companies won’t miss London Tech Week 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London stalker has his sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vulnerable victims in London and Kent to be given new courtroom protections MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office Minister visits London charity supporting Spanish and Portuguese speakers to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Asia to attend ASEAN Day celebrations in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lubavitch Yeshiva Ketanah of London: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £15 million of cocaine seized by Border Force at London Gateway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transport for London extraordinary funding and financing update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Eurostar treaties open up direct travel from Amsterdam to London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity Commission concludes inquiry prompted by dispute at South London charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Called-in decision: land at 43/45 and 39/41 Notting Hill Gate and 161-237 (odd), Kensington Church Street, London (ref: 3225884 – 25 June 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London woman imprisoned for longer after firearms found at her flat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London’s COVID-19 Transition Board meets for the first time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homes England agrees funding packages worth £300m to accelerate delivery of 20,000 London homes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at VIP trading estate and industrial estate, Anchor and Hope Lane, London SE7 7TE (ref: 3233585 – 3 June 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North London restaurateur banned for under-declaring tax MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plans announced for London’s Covid-19 recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transport for London extraordinary funding and financing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government grants Transport for London funding package MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: Burgess Business Park, Parkhouse Street, London SE5 7TJ (ref: 3225548 - 29 April 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sentence increased for London man who kidnapped and sexually abused eight-year-old boy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London Plan: letter from the Secretary of State for Housing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at 10 King Henry’s Road, London, NW3 3RP (ref: 3219239 - 12 March 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy London seminar: Bystander to Participant – The Victim Journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London pioneers first ‘virtual power station’ MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Academy London seminar: A story of crime and justice: how to engage effectively with the media MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London Steiner School: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Darul Uloom London: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North West London restaurateur banned for under-declaring income MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Start of construction at HS2’s London super-hub moves a step closer MoD News 0
soleil London Bridge: "40 Years In The Reserves" - Lt Cdr Liz Church Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 13
MoD_RSS Apply to the Attorney General's Civil Panel Counsel: London A, B and C panel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North London Rudolf Steiner School: warning notice MoD News 0