Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by boxy, Jan 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok i have just come back from a party having been completly hammered and loosing all chances with a woman for that night. :roll:

after a while i thought about getting all my mates so drunk and making them a slobbering mess.

im not saying that im going to buy them all pints for the whole night but i thought about playing drinking games.

the question to you fine chaps and chapettes is how can i play a drinking game that is 1 sided keeping me as sober as possible and them as drunk as possiblle:twisted:
  2. Ja5on asked some similar bone question, among the other rubbish he posted, before he finally frogged off this site.

Silly games IMO, grow up. :roll:
  3. Rohypnol, pure and simple
  4. Where did things go wrong with the young lady, Boxy?
  5. When she saw him? :lol:
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Some of your questions are starting to worry me Sol :wink:
  7. i was too drunk :roll: so i figured as you all have had alot of experience in drinking you might know of a way, i was told today that if you eat lots before you start drinking that helps to keep you sober longer.

i do relise that the simple option is to not drink as much but i dont notise how drunk i am untill it hits me all at one time and then i fail miserably so at the moment its eather get mullered or drink coke all night :oops:

and im going to meet 2 german women tomorrow so im trying desperatly hard not to mess it up :lol:
  8. Practice makes perfect.
  9. im 20 theres plenty of time for that :D