Dress code at Cranwell

#1
Hi,

Im going up to Cranwell for my aptitude test and have to stay overnight. Just wondering on the dress code?

It says you can use the facilities but you must 'observe the rules concerning dress' After 7 p.m. members should wear a 'lounge suit'. It says men should wear a shirt & tie and ladies should wear the equivalent?

Im a girl btw - (just thought i'd throw that in there!)

Any advice would be appreciated.
 
#2
It's a RAF base, generally anything made by Kappa or Adidas will suffice in the mess.

As you are female, may I suggest pulling your hair back really really tightly into a pony tail and chucking on a pair of big hoop earrings to complete the look.
 
#8
Big Tash, Leather Cap with Chain on the front and cut the arse cheeks out of you trousers!!!

call everyone ginger, and generally mince around!!

As your a bird, wear comfy shoes!!!
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#9
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
Big Tash, Leather Cap with Chain on the front and cut the arse cheeks out of you trousers!!!

call everyone ginger, and generally mince around!!

As your a bird, wear comfy shoes!!!


8O :oops: :twisted:
 
#11
Does anyone remember those books called 'Laugh with the Navy'? They had loads of cartoons in them from the guy who did the cartoons in Navy News. Really good books.

He also did one called 'Laugh with the Air Force' which said it was 'packed with all the latest jokes in the RAF today.' When you opened the book, all the pages were blank.

Here:

http://www.biblio.com/books/256956977.html
 
#15
LRD2002

I'm wondering whether a trouser suit would be a good option. Something in black or navy with matching courts. A scoop-necked top in a neutral colour. Earrings (not dangly though). Bit of make-up. A warm coat to put over it all if you are going out in the cold.

Perfect.
 
#19
StixJimboRM said:
StixJimboRM said:
soleil said:
LRD2002

I'm wondering whether a trouser suit would be a good option. Something in black or navy with matching courts. A scoop-necked top in a neutral colour. Earrings (not dangly though). Bit of make-up. A warm coat to put over it all if you are going out in the cold.

Perfect.
Thats what I wore for AIB, it was very comfortable and helped me to relax.
here's me waiting to go in for interview (I was very nervous, thats why I was smoking so much!)

Would
 
#20
StixJimboRM said:
StixJimboRM said:
soleil said:
LRD2002

I'm wondering whether a trouser suit would be a good option. Something in black or navy with matching courts. A scoop-necked top in a neutral colour. Earrings (not dangly though). Bit of make-up. A warm coat to put over it all if you are going out in the cold.

Perfect.
Thats what I wore for AIB, it was very comfortable and helped me to relax.
here's me waiting to go in for interview (I was very nervous, thats why I was smoking so much!)

Bit tarty, can't believe you passed, would have been less risky to stick to one of your Laura Ashley numbers...
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads