DREAMS

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by philcom3, Jul 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. come on guys what's your weirdest dreams?

2. WET :oops: :D

3. :lol: no not wet, ones like. waking bolt upright because you was hit by a falling beam or because you jumped of a cliff or a cow(someone told me) started well u can guess that bit... or u was running naked through raleigh or ... u get ma drift :p

4. i hate the dreams wehre you think your falling, and all of a sudden you jolt yourself awake which gives you a huge adrenaline rush. (even worse when ur lying on your side on the edge of the bed)

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

WTF is this all about? You start a thread wanting to hear about other guys dreams. This is not so much a dream, but more of a wish,

WHY DON'T YOU FCUK OFF.

6. I had a dream once that some cnut asked me about my dreams, I slotted him with a rusty breadknife through the eyeball and told him to mind his own.
    Philcom you're truly the daftest twat we've had on here for sometime and that is by no means an easy title to achieve with the quality throbbers who turn up on such a regular basis.

7. I concur ^^^

8. I dreamt you asked a sensible question, but alas 'twas just a dream :(

9. Did you hear about the check and the ploe in bed together and the pole dreamt he had won the pools?

Woke up with a check up his a*se. :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

I'm going got me coat.................Taxi :arrow:

10. witsend

Fcuk the taxi, where's the bus to run you over! :wink:

11. :evil: Does this mean that you wont be making a contribution then?

12. sorry i thought that this was the right area. it says for the best trash the users have to offer on the description of the forum... i assumed it was wrong, in fact i expected sh1t taking :lol: i wanted the best there was to offer, iv been reading with bated breath, waiting for monty or someone like him to answer , worst nailz i think :lol: :D

13. Well, consider yourself fortunate you haven't made an arse of yerself! :thumbleft:

14. Fcukin hell RO77 that link you posted, there's a geezer on there black with two fcukin heads. Thats wrong. 8O 8O :D :D

15. witsend

16. 8O

17. witsend

I suspect your already on the gaydar for posting that link.

18. It's no surprise, I'm pure sex me. 8)

Ha right, I'm a ladies man. You can't beat a great big sopping pair of luvvlie jubblies mmmmmmmmm tight tops

19. witsend

Your convincing nobody, :roll: you must try harder by posting pics of your burds bangers. :wink: