Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream world.

Rumrat

War Hero
I have tonight had a veil lifted (metaphorically) from my eyes.Whilst sitting in my chair pondering on the important facets of my life, I suddenly had an amazing Epiphany.
I now realise that alcohol drastically affects most of the other aspects of my life.
It causes rows with the war office, it makes my kids opinion of me sink, and whilst supporting a family, it puts a strain on finances that would be spent on improving the lot of the family.
It is not conducive with cars at all, both splitting resources between the two, and hazarding your life when driving full of it.
I have therefor made a monumental change to my life as from tomorrow morning.

Pass the bottle and they can all fuck off, taking the car with them :D :roll: :twisted:

Whats your dream?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
My dream is that I invent a computer program that can electrify keyboards so that all spammers, bone idle newbies and anyone else who gets on my wick can receive a minimum of 230V when they send/post shite.

Even better if they have a webcam and you can see it happening.

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
My dream is that I invent a computer program that can electrify keyboards so that all spammers, bone idle newbies and anyone else who gets on my wick can receive a minimum of 230V when they send/post shite.

The only draw back to an otherwise spiffing idea, is that you would use it on poor me. :cry:
I hate you. :roll: :D :wink:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:

The only draw back to an otherwise spiffing idea, is that you would use it on poor me. :cry:

You're safe, one should never abuse the forum ethnic unnecessarily

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:

Now you see I love you again. :D :roll: :wink:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:

They do say once you've gone black

you're certifiable :wink:

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:

They do say once you've gone black

you're certifiable :wink:

We opened a school for white bitches.
We teach them to walk again after the bro bin dun it. :twisted: :D :roll:

smeeg

Lantern Swinger
I dream of a world where unsuccessful football teams may be thrown to lions.( or maybe kenny..) Where does that sound familiar?

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
Hmmmmm I dream of a world where cyclists and slow drivers can be culled at the side of the road. Were criminals are crucified or for less serious offences made slaves with obedience collars were push a and the head goes bang. :D

Rumrat

War Hero
tug1970 said:
Hmmmmm I dream of a world where cyclists and slow drivers can be culled at the side of the road. Were criminals are crucified or for less serious offences made slaves with obedience collars were push a and the head goes bang. :D

Yes well two points

1/ I always stick to cycle or tow paths and... :(
2/ I already wear an obedience collar,... round here it's called a wedding ring. 8O :roll:

W

white_mafia

A World where all sand niggers would be forcibly deported back to their country of origin and all mosques converted to youth clubs.

Where a zero tolerance policy is implemented on the streets, and birching brought back for miscreants that break the law.

Women drivers only allowed on the roads between 9-11pm.

The duty on alcohol reduced to that of continental countries.

A wage cap put on fotballers salaries, and obscene banker's bonuses scrapped.

seafarer1939

War Hero
I dream of inventing a male pill that,when taken at night,changes your DNA in the morning!
What man wouldn't want that,and pay for it!

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
I dream of a day when mobile phones have alcohol sensors on them so you cant use them when pished.
We have all done it and regretted it immediatly upon call the hands.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
SOTF: :wink:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Dream of the day when I get all 6 numbers on the Lottery the jackpot is thirty six million quid, only to find that there's been thirty six million winning tickets.

boxy

Lantern Swinger
i dream of the day when everyone finally accepts that there is not going to be world peace

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I found the girl of my dreams, yesterday, whilst in the vegetable section in Tesco.

Although they don't like you calling it the "vegetable section" anymore, do they? It's "Disabled Toilets" these days, apparently...

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
JJ had his dreams crushed yesterday.

It turns out the newspaper headline "Village Still Looking for Paedophile" wasn't a vacancy... :shock:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Dream comes true for Chinese twin Peppa Pig fans as they visit the UK MoD News 0
infidelgastro Dream Blue Jokes 8
K Direct entry aircrewman becoming a pilot? Dream or potential reality? The Fleet Air Arm 8
F I have a dream Diamond Lil's 3
scouse FAA the Dream The Fleet Air Arm 0
P Got Rejected my dream is over Diamond Lil's 101
SONAR-BENDER A Booty's (or Walt's) wet dream come true! Diamond Lil's 5
R The Sun Dream Team 2011/12 Gaming 3
stan_the_man Gib the dream draft - not Diamond Lil's 23
howfen_lad Same dream, different path! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
scouse A Pinkys Dream Day Out The Fleet Air Arm 1
janner Is this every Walts dream badge? Diamond Lil's 40
scouse Snottys dream History 1
scouse Your dream team at HMS Raleigh!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
scouse your RR dream list at your Xmas party?? Diamond Lil's 76
T Shoe Fetishists Dream Crimbo Diamond Lil's 12
wet_blobby More money for the MOD....dream on Current Affairs 15
bigbaddog A Boy-Racers Wet Dream. Diamond Lil's 5
P Good to be back in dream job Current Affairs 3
Bergen DREAM on - Illegal Immigrants in the USA Diamond Lil's 6
higthepig CVS Dream On Diamond Lil's 17
slim 'MR MAGOO' FORCED TO GIVE UP DRIVING DREAM Diamond Lil's 0
B Help Make a Dream Come True The Quarterdeck 11
MoD_RSS UK to support rest of the world to find COVID-19 virus variants MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK pledges urgent life-saving aid for families hit by coronavirus and hunger around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK sets out strategy for most effective border in the world by 2025 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World anti-corruption day newsletter: December 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Memorial erected at HMP Whitemoor for second world war plane crash victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £20 million boost for world class AI research could transform cancer treatment and save lives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World-class autonomous minehunters to protect Royal Navy MoD News 1
MoD_RSS COP26 carrying the hopes of the world: Laura Clarke MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DIO delivers world class submarine simulator to HMNB Clyde MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy Seminar: Responding to the ever changing world of cyber crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We need business to help us get girls learning - and change the world: article by Baroness Sugg MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World’s most remote island helps UK exceed protected ocean target MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government sets out world-leading new measures to protect rainforests MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 73rd World Health Assembly: UK statement to Committee A MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hundreds of the world's top minds debate ethics at Dstl's AI Fest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dominic Raab urges world not to “turn away from Rohingya’s suffering” as the UK pledges life-saving support MoD News 1
MoD_RSS The world cannot afford another conflict in the Gulf region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency chair addresses World Pensions Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New plans to make UK world-leader in green energy MoD News 0
soleil FB: Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity: World Uckers Championship 2020 The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS Prime Minister: World must unite to defeat COVID and prevent future pandemics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK invites the world to collaborate on a musical project at Expo 2020 Dubai MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Improving peacekeeping operations around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring 12 years of quality education for children around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leading the charge on World EV Day! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Contract for world’s deepest nuclear clean-up awarded MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MuCCA: government-backed collision avoidance system achieves world first MoD News 0