drafting from phase 3 to ship

Discussion in 'UPO' started by Marzipan, Jun 24, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hoping for some help, our upo is full of civvies you can't get a straight answer from and our DO is a complete waste of time.

Im due to leave killiks course in 2 weeks (sultan) wanted to know if im entitled to:

- Help moving kit
    - Relocation leave
    - Warrants from home to ship

Im being drafted non - preference to plymouth and i've literally recieved the assignment order today. Thanks for any advice.
  2. You should get relocation allowance, 5 days leave and a 'Red Cross warrant'. People will likely try to see you off for all 3, especially the leave.
  3. With regards for help moving kit- here's a note from a memo posted to my unit:

1. From 01 April 2015, there has been a change of contractor for movement of personal MFO boxes. All personnel must use Agility logistics for movement of MFO Boxes (personal effects).
    2. The following procedure is required for completing the movement of personal MFO Boxes:
    a. Individual to register with Agility GRMS, if not already using facility (Password will be issued on registering) using the following link: https://grms.agilitylogistics.com
    b. Use same link, book movement of boxes to draft location. Draft assignment reference number, date, location and contact details will be required to complete form. Naval stores hold all correct location details if required.
    c. Print the completed form. Please check the details are correct before signing the certification and acceptance of conditions.
    d. MFO Boxes are to be correctly mark with the following details and handed into the Naval Stores with the completed form:
    UBM Reference Number (Top of the completed form)
    Number, Rank and Name
    Full Postal Address
    Number of boxes (i.e Box 1 of 3)
  4. I sent my kitbag from Pompey railay station to Helensburgh railway station (left luggage) for 10 bob. No refund or expense claim.