DQ's..... coming to a computer screen near you... :)

Sumo

War Hero
I do hope you are not implying that a moderator could be childish and vindictive?

What on this site, perish the thought, they are far too sensible for such antics. Hang on a mo Monty, BR & SGP, would they be so churlish to pick on the disadvantaged? We will have to wait and see.:angel8:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I would only be interested if there are mountains of oakum to be picked until the tips of my fingers bleed.

boring.png

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I think it only fair to let Finks in on the fact we're just playing "Moderator Bingo".

As soon as Stirling & RumRat rock-up on this thread, the first Mod to call "house" (or "'ere y'are luv" as they say in my local Foxy joint,.... erm, apparently), wins a tot each off GCO & BCO.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I think it only fair to let Finks in on the fact we're just playing "Moderator Bingo".

As soon as Stirling & RumRat rock-up on this thread, the first Mod to call "house" (or "'ere y'are luv" as they say in my local Foxy joint,.... erm, apparently), wins a tot each off GCO & BCO.

It was worth banning Tamnottle a couple of months ago just to win that set of steak knives... :twisted:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
What on this site, perish the thought, they are far too sensible for such antics. Hang on a mo Monty, BR & SGP, would they be so churlish to pick on the disadvantaged? We will have to wait and see.:angel8:

Pick on the disadvantaged? Nope. As before, the targets for my affections will always be the ones being the biggest *********.