Downtime

When/if (could be a big if) you have downtime on board your ship, what are the best things to do? For example, if you were to take a laptop/ipad, can you access wifi? Dont get me wrong, i know i'm not away to 'chill' but i was just wandering what are the best things to do when you do have a bit of spare time.

Thanks! :icon_smile:

Not sexist at all A_G, fill the sock with something pliable but with a hint of rigidity (use your imagination for the filling) and voila, a dildo which you can vary the size of plus it's absorbant. I wouldn't advocate a nylon sock though, there could be a static build up and the resulatant sparks lighting up the curtains of your rack may be a giveaway as to what is occuring.

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
What?? I was merely thinking of kit care/upkeep... if you fold your socks, toes and heels tucked in a la kit musters, you get far more room in your locker...

And Wrecks, I'm shocked!

Last edited:
The problem with a sock is that you do not get that skin on skin sensation, as I recall I needed a knee length sock.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Sad if you needed a sock Finks. get your shit digging ideas on a fresh tory to bash, or try Gordon Brown, he's good for a scam or two I hear.

Sad if you needed a sock Finks. get your shit digging ideas on a fresh tory to bash, or try Gordon Brown, he's good for a scam or two I hear.

I don't have the time to highlight the skulduggery of all our MP's, so as I stated earlier you can always bring the reserve bus out of mothballs.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J MoD News 10
TattooDog The Fleet 8