down here in australia

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by whastie, Jan 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have been following our cricket team around this bloody big country and would like to make this comment.we english have been treated so well by the colonials over here,they are polite and go out of their way to help each other and us poms,im 64 and this place reminds me of britain back in the 50/60s a bloody fine place.
  2. Lets hope that the Barmy Army spur the guys on to win the series.
  3. if you ever get an opportunity to go to the melbourne cricket ground ,take it as it is awesome,we walked in to that stadium on boxing day and couldn't believe what we saw ,makes wembly look like a shitehole.
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ok I live in NZ not Oz but I know where your coming from ref the 60's. Awesome part of the world eh?
  5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Is that Jimmy Saville in the picture? Hows about that then.
  6. Now then, now then!
  7. now in sydney and donot want to return to the UK,think i shall go awl ,her indoors will be pleased no more being shagged by an ol man
  8. wet_blobby

I'm sure there's some gallant folk on here that will fill that particular void for you mate.... :)
  9. Hey, I'm lovin' playing with the Johnny Seven and Raleigh Chopper I got for Crimbo.
    Hmm the Barmy Army, makes ya proud to be English. :roll:
  10. Nah, no smally boys or Royals in the phot. 8O
  11. wet_blobby

Do ya think he had "the curse of the chopper" that turned many poor 12 year olds into a bikini wearing girl?
  12. Nah, just another wannabe Royal in drastic need of CTC Week 1 lingerie selection training. :wink:
  13. You should see the arena in NSW, they like to keep it well watered.
  14. Queensland will be nice and green this year......
    ....once the flood waters recede. 8O
  15. wet_blobby

Suprised there not flogging the water to china...
  16. That is a Kangerout.
    NZB I was in fact have a jibe at my oppo on here who lives in Queensland and was once telling me that if NSW played as much on the arena as they spend watering it it would be as is Sydney's.
    NOT ANY MORE. :D :D :twisted:
  17. the floods in qld are enormous ,size of found sydney girl hardly been used only 33 years on the clock (im 60 whatever) willing to adopt me .what should i do ?.
  18. If you need to ask, you should look up her brother :D
  19. At least play hard to get for the first 2 mins man.. You don't want to give the impression that you're cheap do you!?!?
  20. thankyou flymo,i am not prepared to cheapen myself or england,so will wait an hour,sod her.