Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Double Bagger

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Looking at the state of the moose, there's worse places he could have stuck his tongue with consequences that don't bear thinking about!!

4to8

MIA
wannabefpilot87 said:
4to8 said:
higthepig said:
OMG, she has teeth down there?

I believe the medical term is "Vicious Circle" cuntus teethus

Ha I believe there was a film that was about just that... saw it advertised think it was just called 'Teeth' looked horendous mind!!

Pilot 8O 8O 8O what are you doing watching filth? that job is taken by Monty,xRD and my good self. Now go be a nice girl and powder your puff.

I thought the Tyne was in Scotland....... :oops:

The good lady in question may have used a special condom designed to defend a girl's honour (and virginity) from sailors. They are sale at every large port....

The traditional device used in times of yore was...

Scran_Bag

War Hero
thingy said:
I thought the Tyne was in Scotland....... :oops:

The good lady in question may have used a special condom designed to defend a girl's honour (and virginity) from sailors. They are sale at every large port....

The traditional device used in times of yore was...

If every knobber's arsehole had one of those toothy devices fitted, then I'm sure that even the "Double Baggers" would have been more appealing.

:twisted: :twisted:

brigham600

War Hero
I wouldn't even stick my foot in that bints mouth, let alone my tongue. She needs three anti flash hoods and a fearnought suit to cover her up.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Can't think of any (sober) blokes asking beforehand either, unless your surname's Bobbit

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
If the gorgon depicted stops taking it up the slop drain and sewage pipe, she might stand a chance of getting pregnant. Assuming her boyfriend can stop giggling for 2 minutes !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Charities’ chance to double donations as new UK Aid Match round opens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding to double nursing apprentices and help deliver 50,000 more nurses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government invests £85m to double coronavirus charity fundraising MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid to double efforts to tackle climate change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Peru and UK to start double taxation agreement talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Repeat offender double glazing boss disqualified for 11 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK to double F-35 fleet with 17-jet order, Defence Secretary announces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces' double win at UK Race Equality Awards MoD News 0
Good CO Sunday Times - RAF 'to double Fast Jet squadrons' in SDSR, Army to do badly... Current Affairs 27
S Double vision rfa RFA 7
soleil BBC: "Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier Costs 'To Double'" The Fleet 72
trelawney126 Did Boots do Double Points for Mrs Hulme Diamond Lil's 3
MoD_RSS News story: Double first for French and British fast jet pilots MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully First book competition of 2013 - double agent snow Competitions 15
Ageing_Gracefully December Book Competition #1 - THE DOUBLE GAME Competitions 22
Handler Double police shooting Current Affairs 10
BillyNoMates Double tappers web pages. The Internet - Best and Worst 0
T Double posted Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS HMS Campbeltown In Double Sea Rescue The Fleet 8
Salty_Dog Sportsmans Double Blue Jokes 0
The_Black_Pig Double Entendres Miscellaneous 1
labrum Double knee surgery Health & Fitness 10
Rem3pt Logitech Mouse double click stupidness! Bloody Computers 0
soleil 2010 Brings Double Honours For RNAS Yeovilton The Fleet Air Arm 1
NotmeChief Troop bonus to double Current Affairs 13
J Double entendre The Gash Barge 6
S Double Jointedness? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9